25

I groaned as a pair of hands lightly shook me awake. I pulled my blanket tighter around me. "Go away," i whined.

"I'm sorry milady but prince sebastian has asked us to get you ready for the ball."

"What time is it?"

"It is five am milady."

"It's too early." I pulled the blanket over my head. "Now go away, i'll get ready by myself later." i heard the door open and close quietly. I fell back asleep.

A hand lightly brushed through my hair. I sighed in content. I rolled over. I opened my eyes to see Sebastian staring down at me. "Why did i have three lady maids come to me saying you refused to wake up?"

"They woke me up at five am," i whined.

He chuckled. "they have to get you ready for the ball."

"I can get ready by myself though."

He caressed my cheek. "You can sleep for a few more hours but then i need you to get ready, okay?" i nodded. He leaned down kissing my forehead. "I'll be back."

I grabbed his hand. "Stay with me."

He smiled. "I'd love to but i have some things to do before the guests begin arriving." he brought my hand up to his lips gently kissing my knuckles and flipping my hand over to kiss my palm.

He walked out of the bedroom. I happily fell back asleep knowing i got my way. I woke up on my own what seemed to be hours later judging by the sunlight shining into the room.

I sat up stretching my arms out. Sebastian was standing in front of a full length mirror tying a tie around his neck. "Hi," i yawned.

He smiled at me through the mirror. "Good morning, did you sleep well?"

"Would have been better if i wasn't awoken so many times." he rolled his eyes. I pulled my blankets off as i got off the bed. I walked over to Sebastian. I wrapped my arms around him laying my head on his back. "Do we have to go to another ball?"

He chuckled. "Well i have to go since it's in my honor."

"Why is it in your honor?"

"It's my birthday." i pulled away from him. He turned around. He placed his hands on my hips pulling me back to him. "Did i not tell you?"

"No, you did not."

He smiled. "It's my birthday."

"But i didn't get you anything."

He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "You being here with me is the best thing i could ever ask for." He squeezed my hips. "Go shower. I'll have some gowns laid out for you by the time you're out."

"Okay."

He let me go and walked out of the bedroom. I took off my pajamas. I stepped into the bathroom to see a hot shower already running. I stepped into the shower. I generously applied the rose scented body wash all over my body before using the rose scented shampoo and conditioner in my hair. After getting out of the shower, I rubbed rose scented lotion all over my body. I straightened my hair. I put red matte lipstick on and a red winged eyeliner.

I walked out of the bathroom. Just as Sebastian said, there were beautiful extravagant dresses laid out on the bed. I chose a red jeweled strapless dress with a v-cut that went down to my belly button and light red ruffles jutting out from the waist to the ends of the dress.

Just as i slipped the dress on, the door to the bedroom opened. I turned around to see Sebastian. "You look perfect," he said softly. I smiled as i twirled around. He walked over to me with a box in his hands. "I have something to complete your outfit."