31

I was woken up by someone jumping on top of me. I groaned. I opened my eyes to see Cece laying on top of me. "How are you asleep on your coronation day?" she screamed.

I looked over at the alarm clock. "Cece, it's six am." i rolled over with her still on top of me. "Go away."

She started bouncing on top of me. "Wake up wake up wake up."

"Darrian!" i whined.

The bedroom door opened and Darrian walked in. "yes milady?" he asked.

"I want to sleep and she's annoying me."

He chuckled. "I'm sorry but you do need to start getting ready. Sebastian is sending breakfast up for the two of you."

I groaned. "I'm sleeping until it gets here then."

"As you wish milady."

Cece rolled off of me. "Are you excited?" she asked. I nodded. "You don't seem excited."

"I am Cece but i am also nervous about turning."

"Do you wanna talk to mom?" she asked. I nodded. She rolled off the bed. "I'm going to go get her." i smiled. She sped out of the room and returned with Beth. "i'll get your dress okay?"

I nodded. I sat up against the headboard. Beth sat down next to me wrapping her arm around my shoulders. "What is it baby? Are you getting cold feet?"

I shook my head. "I don't have any nervousness about becoming Queen." i laid my head on her shoulder. "I'm scared to turn."

She began to gently stroke my hair. "I remember being scared of turning. Carlson didn't understand why i was scared because he didn't know of a life besides being a vampire. I cried for hours the night he turned me. He held me in his arms and told me every little thing he loved about me. He made me feel safe and loved before he turned me."

"Did you feel different afterwards?"

"Everything about being a vampire is different but mentally and emotionally i still feel the same as i did when i was human."

"You don't regret turning?"

She kissed the top of my head. "I've lived fifty years with the love of my life. I've raised two beautiful strong independent daughters. I will never regret turning."

There was a knock on the door. "Come in," i said. Two maids carried in plates of food followed by Cece carrying a dress bag. They set the food on the coffee table. "Thank you," i said. They curtsied before leaving the bedroom.

"Come on baby, let's eat."

Beth and i got out of bed and walked over to the couch. I sat down next to Cece. the three of us started eating the assortment of breakfast foods. Cece moaned. "You are so lucky, Austin never cooks for me."

"Sebastian, didn't cook this," i chuckled. "I don't think he's cooked a single thing in his life."

"Still, i wish i was mated to a prince. Then again i'd probably get fat eating like this everyday."

"I only get a lot of food when he takes me out or when i'm mad at him. Well originally he would have plates of food for me every morning but i told him that i didn't eat that much and he started letting me pick out my own meals."

"Gods, you are lucky."

I finished my eating and stood up. "I need to go shower. Darrian is at your beck and call."

"No i'm not," he said from outside my door.

I nodded. "Yes he is," i mouthed.

Cece chuckled and Beth smiled. I walked into the bathroom. I smiled when i saw rose scented body wash, conditioner, shampoo, and lotion on the bathroom counter. I stripped out of my pajamas before stepping into the shower. I stood in the shower for over two hours before i began my routine. I washed my hair and body and shaved practically everything before stepping out of the shower. I rubbed the rose scented lotion all over my body. I put on a red sheer robe before walking back out to the bedroom.