20- fugo, the loyal pet

as expected, the trip to the bell tower wasn't long at all with the help of [Mr. Fear], though it was obvious that diavolo had gotten dizzy during his ride inside one of my bells. 

with a quick jingle of the instrument, i forced that pink-headed stripper out of my stands domain and watched as he fell harshly to the floor, forcing back laughter as i spoke. "you alright, boss? did you throw up at all on your ride?"

"shut it, morte. you may be my ally right now, but that doesnt mean im one of your little friends." he grumbled as he rose to his feet, quickly hiding himself in a chilly shadow.

"dammit, and here i thought i was going to make us bracelets!" i cried, pouting under my mask. "so, when's bucciarati going to arrive?"

"any minute, i would assume. one person will be escorting my daughter up here, and when they do, you need to make sure they dont see you, as you're only here to ensure nothing goes wrong. also, be aware of your surroundings as to prevent anyone from seeing you."

i lazily played with the rim of my flimsy hat, watching it bounce as i pulled on it. this shit outfit that cioccolata gave me was definitely not holding up, but it was better than walking around with the face of someone who's supposed to be dead. 

right as i was about to propose the idea of me staying with bucciaratis group to ensure that they dont run away if a problem arises, the bell to the elevator rung, and i was forced to hide inside one of my bells that i had hidden in the corner. 

i was able to see and hear everything, and as long as light doesnt shine on my bell, then no one will even know im here...

a moment later, bucciarati was seen walking in with some skank that wore merely a bra and- oh shit, that's the bosses kid, isnt it? its hard to tell in this dark room who's who...

low mumbles were exchanged between the few people as i sat impatiently in the corner, though i wasnt too interested to listen in on what they had to say, as i was more concerned with the fact that i had to take a massive piss. 

maybe if i throw a bell outside and piss inside this one, then all my urine will go out of the other bell and- sweet jesus, what if i throw that bell on mistas head? that would be fucking hilarious.

right as i was about to test my theory of piss-teleportation, i was rudely interrupted by diavolos yelling, followed by the sound of zipper bitch doing some wack ass shit before disappearing with the bosses daughter. 

"a killer cant take a piss on their ex's head in peace, can they?" i mumbled to myself, fixing my attire before launching myself back to normal size. 

y'know, maybe it wouldve been a good idea to listen to what what going on, as diavolo was definitely livid, angrily shouting at me and jutting his finger into my chest. unfortunately for him, i didnt understand a single damn word he said. all i could hear was 'wah-blah blah, blah-wah blah blah-blah', similar to the adults in a charlie brown episode. 

growing tired of his muted voice, i slapped a hand over his mouth-- and before he could beat the living shit out of me, i explained my reasoning. "if you keep yelling, theyre going to think someone else is in here, and get rid of our advantage entirely. i have an associate that can keep track of where they're going without any trouble, so if we play our cards correctly, then we can easily pick off bucciarati and his friends-- one by one."

slowly, i pulled my hand away from his mouth, bracing for more yelling and shouting that never came. instead, a calmer, more relaxed version of diavolo stood before me, threatening green eyes shining in the dark. "i should've remembered how calculated you are... my apologizes for thinking less of you."