29- my favorite customer

(haha uhhhhh hi besties, and 1-800-s1mping cause i know you'll prolly be here in a flash, i've got a thing to tell you. 

happy pride month! whether you're in the closet, out, or questioning, im here to support you no matter what!)

(im also aware that this isnt following canon exactly, just bear with me)

(and yes, everyone swapped bodys outside the colosseum this time, not inside like canon.)

----

my head throbbed with pain like no other. where was i?

i appear to be standing next to the colosseum, and at what seems to be six feet tall, maybe a bit more.

lets see... i've got a dumptruck of an ass, im tall, smell like coffee, im wearing a white dress- no, smock.... ah, i'm cioccolata. how curious.

how could this have happened? 

there's who i think is secco on my right, and bucciaratis crew down the street, all slowly coming to consciousness. there's only a few ways to explain this as of right now, so i suppose i should go through them just to at least try to make head or tails of the situation.

possibility number one. there's another member of bucciaratis crew, or someone apart of their cause, with the ability to create the illusion that you are someone else.

possibility number two. i've died and inhabited cioccolatas body, though it's strange that he's here in the first place.

possibility number three. i've swapped bodys with cioccolata, or someone took my body in his place, leaving no-correlation as to who would be who.

possibility number four. this is just a dream that i'm experiencing after getting knocked out.

the very last seems unlikely, and option number 2-- as much as it is reasonable --doesn't make sense, since i saw someone other than myself pass out as well. plus, i would have some trouble controlling this body as a 'ghost' if the original host were to still be here.

so, either possibility one or three could explain what happened, but i doubt i'll be getting an answer soon in this state...

cioccolata is a hostile individual, extremely malevolent, and has most likely crossed, or interacted with bucciaratis crew by now. if not, i'll be extremely surprised. you'd think diavolo would've utilized him by now.

and maybe he had, and maybe cioccolata failed.

though, if he did fail, then i guess he wouldn't be here now, would he? i'd take a guess at what he accomplished during his time here, and why he's not dead or dying, but im not too concerned with that right now.

now, what will be my next course of action... before everyone wakes up and goes through a state of shock, assuming they've swapped bodies as well, i need to develop a plan.

first things first, i need to figure out who jacklyn swapped with, and have him wake up first to shut up fugo again, only after we find out who he is as well.

though now that i think about it, there's really no need for a dramatic reveal, is there? maybe fighting against someone you thought you killed, a comrade you killed, would frighten them enough.

yes, i suppose they can do as they please if one of them happens to swap bodies with myself. it wont matter when they're dead in the end.

i dont want to cross with whomever secco switched with; that is, if he's alive at all-- so i left him behind and pushed forward, pressing myself against a nearby wall as bucciaratis little crew of idiot fucks ran to the colosseum right where i happen to be.