22- no more, is leone abbacchio!

hello! i would like to give a special thanks to the following people for sticking around so long:

-Ambeyfire

-jjbasimp

-CreepEMcpasta

-AbbacchiosTea

-anime_ghost_girls

-BigTIddyGothCapo

-RisottosWifey0942

-CallaEclipse_kitty

-Rachelle709160

-FiliaCaramella

-PnnclPPS

your support means everything to me! (with a book full of so many plot holes and mistakes, im surprised it still gets so many loyal readers!)

-------------

i am personally about to start a fucking massacre.

fugo wont stop mumbling cries of regret right into my fucking ear, and Jacklyn wont shut up about how he'd finish off abbacchio for me so i wouldn't have to do anything, despite me telling him this was more of a personal matter.

but their words barely make their way to my ear, let alone register into my consciousness. i have to focus on how im going to get to abbacchio.

first, to make sure i can get to him without anyone interfering, i need to get Narancia's attention-- seeing as how he's my biggest threat with his carbon tracker. he may mistake me for whomever they're planning to attack, which is where Fugo comes in. I'll have him go down to where bucciarati and little Ghirga are and catch their attention.

the rest of the team is most likely else where, probably not too far from here, but far enough that they wont be able to help him in anyway. 

diavolo gave me a good portion of information regarding Giorno's stand ability, and what to watch out for. to turn inanimate objects into living beings, how useful could that be anyway? well- probably very useful, seeing as how he made a new hand for my current target out of a brooch.

he shouldn't be too much of a threat, though, but it pains me that i still have to keep up my guard.

"morte, are-are we really going to do this?" Fugo murmured, a frown pulling at his lips. 

"you ask that as if im going to give you any other choice." i laughed in response, tossing him a bell. "now, head toward narancia and bucciarati, and do as I've instructed you to. ring the bell if something happens, and ill pull you from there immediately."

for one reason or another, a glint of hope flashed in his eyes, something that made me suspicious of an ulterior planning he had. "...oh,  and just to let you know, i can hear everything you say through that little bell, so dont step out of line."

just as quickly as it had come, his determined look dropped to a dreary one, and with one last internal pep-talk, Pannacotta went on his way.

"what can i do, morte! i want to help!" Jacklyn pouted by my side, hugging my arm with an eager expression.

to be honest, i wasn't too sure how he could help-- he didn't fit into my current plan anywhere. "uhmm... how about you keep watch for us, yeah? update me on things i should be aware of."

"i can do that! ill sit right here and be your eagles eye!"

thank god i was wearing my mask- the one i had retrieved from under doppios bed after making a quick stop -else he would've seen how annoyed i was.