fan art contest winners~!

thank you to everyone that participated in this amazing contest, and im so glad that we came together as a community to make this possible!

before we get into the winners, i would like to imply that your votes did not entirely determine the winners! me, as well as two others authors that work on this site, came together to determine who did best based on creativity and intent, not drawing skill! your votes were to help us decide who would get to sit on the podium!

now, time to announce our winners!

in first place, receiving the prize of becoming a canonical character in their favorite book, is...

@A_Jojo_Fan  !

thank you for participating, my friend!

here is their piece of work, which reached 18 votes!

coming up in second place, with the prize of choosing who i kill off next in a book of their choice, is....

@TheSadLittleBean  !

now, they have informed me that since they were already involved with my writing, they wanted to give their reward to the runner up! which means, the winner that takes second place is really...

hm? ah, unfortunately, they did not provide me with their username, so i will be suing their email to identify them! thank you, 

<siskostarz@gmail.com>

for participating, and congratulations on getting second place!

here is their work!

a wonderful drawing of devans stand, novocaine! (previously known as discord)

coming up in third place, recieving three spoilers for a book of their choice, is....

@Aqua_Mochi  !

thank you so much for your submission, and congrats on third place!

unfortunately, my computer is having issues and cannot present their artwork, and im so sorry for that! (it was the fanart of all the employees of the casino from wild cards with y/n in the center!)

i want to say thank you to each and every participant! i loved all of your artwork, and even attempted to make you all winners, but i was stopped by the other two authors that helped me judge! in the end, we all came to an agreement to decide on these three, and to everyone else that entered a submission, you all will be getting a shoutout soon!

thank you, everyone!

and to the winners, please DM me so we can discuss your prizes!

some have told me that they wanted to enter the fan art contest, but realized it was too late! and for that, i say, dont worry! a new cover art contest will be launched in February, so youll have a chance to enter in it then!

thank you all, and enjoy your evening with a nice glass of water!

~trash author