27- my traitor, your savior

(tw: mentions of su!cide, and deperssive behavior. there is also disregard for the mention of su!cide, so be cautious of that as well)

-----

this really, really isnt good.

if my bells were unable to hold the mass of my outfit alone, then i very much doubt that they can contain an entire teenager; which means that fugo was released somewhere without my knowledge, and that now i cant keep tabs on him.

christ, what if he met up with bucciarati and the others, and told them about what's going on?

no, fugo wouldn't know that [Mr. Fear] isn't functional anymore, he shouldn't know that... he must think i just let him out somewhere random after sucking him inside the bell.

wait, that can't be right... i didn't send him anywhere after i pulled him into the bell, which was while i was interacting with doppio or abbacchio, i believe. this leaves a high chance that fugo was pushed back out of the bell in the same spot where bucciarati and narancia were; which isn't good.

however, fugo shouldn't have done anything since i've guaranteed him that if he helps me get rid of everyone, narancia will be spared.

it's unfortunate i have to go back on that promise.

if i really want diavolo to trust me and hand over his loyal subordinate, then i need to push personal affairs aside and do what has to be done. little narancia ghirga has to go.

fugo is a smart kid, so there's also a chance that he foresaw this outcome and probably teamed back up with bucciarati and the others, warning them of my upcoming presence.

as i jumped along rooftops, almost slipping on a few of them due to my lack of focus, i could finally sense the presence of a group of people, a rather rambunctious crew i assume, based on their obnoxiously loud talking.

i have a feeling i already know who these individuals are, and because of this, i slipped between two buildings and dropped into an empty alleyway, instantly stripping myself of 'mortes' appearance and throwing on a torn, bloody tshirt similar to that that i wore when i was attacked, as well as a pair of jeans.

i got a plan in mind, if you could tell. my current goal is to at least get rid of one of the gang members before doppio gets to the colosseum, and i've figured the easiest way to do that is by picking off either mista, or bucciarati.

unfortunately, bucciarati has half the brains to be wary of my presence if he were to see me, seeing as how he's been suspicious of morte being myself in the past. he may immediately know that i'm going to attack him.

this means i'll have to just focus on mista, and find a way to lure him away from the group in a way that no one will notice or suspect as a trap.

shit, i just realized i didnt take something into account.

currently, [Killing Me Softly] is fighting off [Mr. Fear] internally, which means that it's occupied using all of its power to keep me from dying... if i were to transfer its numbing abilities to mista, then that'd mean that i'd be re-exposed to its decaying leeches in my system, and continue dying.

it doesnt matter, this is just a risk i have to take. all i have to do is power through the pain until all is done. 

fuck, those voices are getting closer, i dont have much time to think... ok, (y/n), focus, what order are they coming in?

there's one female up front with a young male next to her, must be bucciarati and the bosses daughter; right behind them is a quiet one walking right next to someone that wont shut up, that should be narancia and that new guy, and lastly...