April Fools Chapter

As people in the palace talked about the emperor who was now in a coma, Anthanasia and Jennette didn't care as they spent all the empire's riches on luxury and pleasure.

In no time all the empire's money was spent and they were broke and then they sacrificed Lucas to a spirit who was supposed to bring wealth, but the spirit replied angrily "His soul made me too lazy to make any money"

So, in order to make money they became dancers to follow in the footsteps of Diana.

The throne was left to Rosalina Margareta who slept on the throne day and night.

Lucas was reborn once again and decided to chase his dream of becoming an artist.

His career started with the emperor who was apparently Rosalina.

"I want a portrait of myself, standing in front of an ocean while flowers are at one side and I represent beauty"

"I'm here to paint a picture, not recreate the Mona Lisa. But with your face, I think it'll be impossible"

"What's the Mona Lisa?"

And it was at that point he quit his job.

Duke Alpheus and Ijekiel decided to give the Alpheus riches to the poor after reading a story which had greatly inspired them.

Lily and Felix raised puppies and gave then out to little children and they eventually caught flees.

And here all their stories come to an end.

THE END

_________________
HAPPY BELATED APRIL FOOLS DAY. Where you surprised for a second?

Well, I was supposed to update this weekend but due to my concentrated studying for my exams which start on Thursday there isn't an update this week.

But there MIGHT be one next weekend.

Happy new month everyone! And thanks for reading 'The Princess With a Future Set in Stone' this far ^-^

Have a great month :)