Milsy Wetlands final

The first thing I had done the moment I had felt my nen was figure out my attribute, an enhancer, manipulator, or conjurer would be optimal as being a transmitter like Killua or an emitter as they would be most difficult to learn during this short time frame.

I didn't have a cup so I simply used cupped my hands and put a leaf on the inside for water divination. Releasing a bit of my aura with just the tiniest bit of control I had, the water didn't move even in the slightest bit, nor did the leaves wither, and with the way things were going I wasn't an enhancer or a conjurer, to confirm my suspicions I tasted the water and noticed that it had been sweetened, letting go of the water I had and standing up I was without a doubt a transmitter. but I'd never been subjugated to anything like lightning the same way Killua was, I've absorbed different types of nen would that help in the slightest, an enhancer or conjurer would've been the easiest to use to wipe out those monkeys. with the amount of nen I'm releasing assuming they are indeed using nen with those arrows they should know where I'm located are they giving me time to prepare, nen was still leaking from my body and I had little zero control over it, how exactly would I go about mastering ten.

wing said that all they had to do was concentrate on keeping the nen within their bodies, I'll try that then, I closed my eyes feeling the flow of my nen all I had to do was keep it in.

"Just imagine it flowing through your body like your blood" I whispered to myself

from the top of my head to my right shoulder, to my hands before passing through my legs before reaching my left side. thinking of wings instructions I visualized my nen beginning to ebb and hover around my body. my eyes stayed closed for only a couple of seconds longer I slowly opened my eyes and saw the nen that enveloped me I looked down at my hands a warm mucus-like substance was the best way to describe it just like Gon had said and he was right.

I had to practice staying still I remained silent and focused.

time skip(next day)

The sun sat right overhead of me, I sat down piles of inhabitants of this region piled around me all without a doubt dead, eating the fish I had cooked I had prepared everything I needed to a weapon that sat beside me and an area that benefitted me most, lots of rocks to use as cover as well as animals to use as bait. I finished eating the fish that I had made and got ready for their attack, my body heated up and my pupils dilated both out of excitement and nervousness the noises of the monkeys making their move could be heard in the trees. a heavy noise came from the forest grounds as I watched 7 croc-like animals appear out of the brushes the difficulty had increased and any doubt of me being tested by someone quickly disappeared. enshrouding myself in ten I quickly charged at the group with the spear I had in hand I quickly dashed past the croc like creatures and into the tree to take down the nen arrowed monkeys. The limitless arrows they shot barely doing the damage they once did, I sliced through them in an attempt to finish it quickly, one of the creatures below took hold of a pile of stones before throwing it in my direction each stone that passed me easily strong enough tear through several trees down and my eyes widened at the spectacle, the monkeys without a doubt were dying from the rocks that had been thrown from them, dashing from tree to tree in search of any other things that may have gotten in the way. I looked over at several trees just 20 feet away from me and the crocs that lied below me and then towards the monkeys, the creatures took aim once more firing the rocks at me doing and weaving the best I could during the onslaught of rocks that were thrown. they paused as they prepared to gather more rocks.

I looked over at the monkeys who seemingly became more agitated grabbing a bow and arrow, something that I normally wouldn't dodge suddenly became an urge my body told me to no matter what, the arrow was shot and I quickly dashed to my left turning around to see that several trees had come down with that one arrow fire. more nen had been infused, the excitement I had earlier quickly turned into seriousness as I turned back to see more monkeys take aim. an explosive shot came from the crocs I had taken my attention away from, I had managed to dodge with it just grazing the side of my face and soon enough both sides were shooting and throwing like madmen the trees around me collapsing to the ground the distance between the two groups getting wider with each jump quickly turning around to take a look at the monkeys I threw my spear with as much force as I could as I was currently it took of with incredible speeds cutting through one of the monkey's heads before tearing down the entirety of the only things they could use to run away had unconsciously infused my nen to it. what was it called again?

'shu and advanced application of ten' i thought to myself

but before I could smile the monkeys that were now grounded continued to shoot ceaselessly as did the croc annoyance overcame me dashing from trees to trees I had managed to rip off one of the tree branches launching it in their direction the group seemingly split with me immediately rushing in to attack in close quarters combat, the only way I could take them, quickly killing the monkeys I rushed towards the croc like creatures managing to punch one towards its solar plexus quickly followed by a kick to the liver two incredibly deadly blows or at least should have been the croc quickly retaliated with a punch I had managed to block despite this, it was just enough force to deal a bit of damage, I jumped back in response only to notice another once that stood behind me one was going to be a problem but 7 I was surrounded.

I glanced at them once more before backing away concentrating my nen into my hands and using Ko(a combination of ten, Zetsu, Hatsu, Ren, and Gyo in which all of the user's aura is concentrated into one particular body part.) I'd be taking them all out in 1 shot, jumping into the air as high as my legs could take me I knew that my nen wouldn't have as much effect as Gon, Bisky, or Uvo's but it was worth a shot a long drawn out battle wouldn't play out in my favor since I was still relatively new to it. I quickly shot back down preparing to smash the ground with all the nen I had left. 

the ground seemed to flow inwards before my fist actually touched it which followed after with a large explosion that destroyed surrounding trees within 200 feet of me. I was tired trying my best not to lose consciousness in case the battle wasn't over I turned over to see that the crocs had been taking down and all that surrounded me a pile of trees, the only reason I had lasted that long was most likely because of all the nen my knife had absorbed, a smile became apparent on my face as I walked through the forest and trees that I had taken down with me, whoever was controlling the animals was most likely a manipulator. a familiar creature came out of the brushes one that was most annoying to take care of the mushroom-like creature realized fog once more and soon following were those man faced apes that I thought I had taken care of. my eyes widened in surprise, I was low on nen and I thought I had done enough so why were they bringing out more of these things, my fist curled into a ball, and my teeth clenched in response to the sight I was currently witnessing and rather than scared I was annoyed at this was what I had done not enough why weren't they satisfied. 

I felt my hand grip on a familiar object. the knife that I had used before had appeared and as soon as it did.

my vision blacked.

might double upload this week

did my best to make him a nen type that he actually was as shown in the official summary

 Transmuters are whimsical and prone to deceit. Transmutation users have unique attitudes, and many are regarded as weirdos or tricksters. Often they put forth a facade while hiding the truer aspects of their personalities. Even when they don't hide their personalities they rarely reveal their true intentions. Many Transmuters rely on techniques that give unique and unpredictable properties to their Nen that reflects their personalities.

hope you've enjoyed it so far :D