Escape

He waited patiently standing in the center of the field, maybe I ran a little too fast. Standing up from the spot he was in he began walking towards me.

Sh*t was he targeting me I turn my head from side to side why wasn't there anyone else with me.

Yoru scanned the area any room for escape would have been needed controlling his breathing and prepared for an all-out sprint in the opposite direction. He dashed back into the murky forest running and not looking back, he turned his head no Hisoka and sighed in relief.

It was one of those things, that Hisoka had killed a man faced monkey, turning my head left to right and the increase in these creatures and other native land animals became apparent. It wasn't F*cking Hisoka.

Tearing down trees Yoru turned his head right to see

What looked like a croc, it looked a lot like D. C's killer croc.

A roar escaped its mouth as the other creatures began swarming me, quickly evading every attack executed by them, all I could do was defend I shifted my gaze only to notice the croc wasn't there anymore a quick devastating blow to my gut knocked the wind out of me causing me to go Airborne for a short period of time before hitting a nearby tree. I winced in pain as I got back to my foot, turning my head towards the croc who seemed to be leading these animals, using all the strength I had dashed towards him at great speeds running through whatever beasts were in my way clenching my fist I released a punch upon the crocodile. I looked up the damn thing didn't even Flinch, simply looking down towards me its slapped me to the side causing excitement within the ranks of the beasts.

I touched my lips.

Blood.

Turning my head back towards the beasts who had begun their counterattack unleashing a flurry of attacks I nearly tripped over my self-trying to avoid them.

F*ck I was going to fail the hunter exam

AN: Srry for the short chapter promise the next one will be longer