Reborn Part 1

The last thing I remember... being hit by truck-kun not exactly the way I had expected to go out. but it was a painless one, could have been worse. 

I awoke to the smell of dirt and garbage, my surroundings were packed with layers of trash compacted and crushed down, it was a wasteland. I got up, how was I still alive who knows but right now I knew I had gotten a second chance tattered clothes wrapped around my body I looked down towards my hands only to see the shriveled skin and dirt. my stomach turned and growled I was hungry, I attempted to move only to feel my legs give in and collapse in I fell back to the floor and drifted off to sleep.

Awakened by the sound of a man I looked up towards him, my stomach growled once more and I didn't seem to have the power to speak. two men in front of me one with long silky white hair with sporting white clothes, the other green hair, hazel eyes, and a scruffy beard. I looked around the room the white-haired man sat down beside me while the other leaned against the wall.

"Ging sensei what shall we do," the man said my eyes rose in excitement as I realized who these people were. Ging Freecs and Kaito, seemed to notice my surprise and quickly questioned me.

"Hey kid do you know me" he questioned. I nodded a no though he didn't seem convinced he simply sighed turning back to Kaito.

"what are you going to do with him Kaito you shouldn't ask me since you saved him" Ging changed the question and turned the topic towards Kaito who seemed deep in thought. "the way he was going he would've died, he's about the same age as your son isn't he what would you have done" the green haired man seemed to have given up and simply left the room. my stomach spoke for me before looking back up at Kaito.

"hungry" I simply said.

Note: Chapters 1 and 2 will be released today