Commencing Attack

Running from building to building I followed after the rows of cars that lined the streets. Calixto ran on the other side the plan was simple divide the living from the dead and make his defense as paper thin as possible.

After some convincing I managed to get Calixto to agree to let me kill Nando something in my body told me too and my heart always seemed to pump at the thought of ending him.

I was excited yet at the same time infuriated...

I hated the feeling

... But morals didn't matter... With the amount of lives I've already taken or ruined why should I be even the least bit taken aback just because of him.

As we neared gate way bridge Calixto and I both put on our glasses with Calixto jumping off the roof and slamming into the ground with enough enhancer nen to cause even a bit of seperation in Nandos group. Splitting them up was the tipping point of the plan if those who were still alive could be taken away by Calixto I wouldn't have to worry too ncub about holding back.

Using my danger sight too see I noticed that the light red that surrounded Nando had changed to a neutral grey in otherwords it was anybodies game. The guards and the nen puppets of people that were alive seemed to take the bait with them being led further and further away from the main group. Nandos car had halted remaining in the middle of the street as incoming cars began to pile up to which would soon become a traffic jam.

Nando and those around him all exited the car looking for the cause of the incident.

I jumped down from the trees revealing my self to the group quickly conjuring myself a black katanga and infusing it with my transmitter abilities I was prepared to slaughter every one here living or non living.

"What the hell...! It's just a little fucking kid right...?" the man said, he seemed perfectly aware of what he was doing as he had his cognitive abilities still intact. But was he dumb this 'little fucking kid' is holding a katana and jumped down from a three story building.

Oh wait he can't see nen...

The man began walking to me his approach care free.

"OI YOU IDIOT GET AWAY FROM THAT KID!!" Nando yelled clearly agitated at my presence. He was a fellow nen user so he was clearly aware of my anger but the others around him didn't seem to notice it.

With one quick motion I sliced through his hand a clean cut one that took him a couple seconds to process. A terrified expression took over his face as the heat from which the sword had carried seemed to spread throughout his body.

He didn't look like he had any intention of harming me yet I had killed him...

"what the hell is going on right now!?" one of the guards yelled.

From what I had gathered from the way these people had reacted there were at least 4 normal people who weren't under his control.

"flank him!" Nando ordered.

Without fail several of his puppets came at me a barrage of attacks were made all from different nen types whether it was an enhancer or a manipulator but all of there efforts were all pointless as I quickly sliced through them with my nen.

"what the hell is this.. !?" he questioned his eyes had clear signs of worry.

But before I could get to him and attack against me was made. The ones that I had killed were regenerating.

"you stupid kid you didn't think that that was it did you?" he smirked as he said that.

"oi get those mercenaries over here ASAP!" Nando said angrily.