Do Or Die

Running through the brushes of lush green the boy continued forward stopping at a stream

"finally..." Yoru said taking his shirt off and leaving it by the stream to wash, taking his card out once more he shook his head from side to side even though he may have been reincarnated and though he knew what Illumi's abilities were, regardless that wouldn't guarantee victory, a sigh escaped his lips once more.

"what to do?" Yoru said the red stains of blood upon his shirt seemingly disappeared though still wet it was better than nothing, wearing it once more he dashed for the brushes.

'being in the opens dangerous' he thought in the anime Gon's defeat was due to only focusing on one target 'Hisoka' Yoru thought. Sprinting through the brushes then taking to the treetops. His eyes darted from area to area Netero releasing his blood lust helped him locate enemies better, finally seated atop a branch Yoru awaited patiently the slightest thing that was off. Jumping towards a higher branch Yoru watched another participant walk through the brushes eyes not leaving the participant reaching for his knife the boy prepared to take the ID by force. The man didn't particularly look like he could do anything, of average build with a yellow shirt on leaping forwards exiting the treetops his presence now known Yoru held his knife to his side swinging it in an attempt of landing a blow on the man. The man noticing Yoru charging towards him managed to avoid being hit, preparing to counterattack a punch was hurled forwards at Yoru's face but was stopped as quickly as it was thrown.

A look of shock clearly on the mans face as he backed away, the entirty of his fingers decapitated now laid upon the floor. The man fell to the ground as he expected death but only his tag was taking away, unsettling as the scene played out no remorse was felt.

'4 points two to go' he thought, a gusty of wind blowed at him removed him from his thoughts turning his head in its direction only to see that nothing was there.

"that guy was seriously weak" Yoru muttered under his breath, the guy had made it that far into the exam yet he could barely keep up with him.

Finding a spot upon a tree were he could sleep Yoru's eyelids fell heavy stealing a single tag was enough for the day.

The next day was more or less checking up on participants with possible tags to be taken. He didn't mind killing them for it. The way he began to think was somewhat worrying to him. He had found himself slipping up and saying things on how he would kill and assassinate those as quickly as he could. All he had done was explore and though the island was supposed to have 24 participants excluding him despite that he couldn't find a single one of them. A yell could be heard, dashing from tree to tree Yoru reached the spot to which the sound came from.

'gon' he thought to himself, the boy had been working for too long and had passed out. Another man was within the area Gons enemy of course but stopping it wouldn't help him gain anything from it apart from ruining Canon of course. Calling It a day the boy left Gon to himself.