hunter exam continues part 2

I woke up, the heck was going on I thought I lost but I was in fact at the goal. So, I didn't have to worry about failing? But how'd I get here.

"oi where'd you go I thought you had failed but you all of a sudden appear all beaten up" shifting my head I turn to Killua who looked down at me his arms crossed in annoyance.

"first you leave and then Gon" the silver haired boy used his fingers to hold the bridge of his nose signifying how pissed he clearly was.

"where's Gon?" I asked calmly

"don't know" Killua said shrugging his shoulders

Did I mess things up just great?

I turned my head back to him

"how'd I get here" I asked casually he looked at me slightly surprised tilting his head

"you got here yourself, didn't you?" he asked curiously his annoyance seemingly disappeared I nodded my head 'no'. turning my head away from the tree I was leaning against I looked down the path to see Hisoka and Leorio come into view I sighed in relief nothing changed at least I think, Killua turned his head in the direction I was facing skateboard still in hand.

"oh, the old man and that Hisoka guy, right?" Killua exclaimed a yawn escaped his mouth

"you're bored" I asked he turned to me

"yeah" he replied calmly

Hisoka dropped Leorio and turned away not long after through the brushes came Gon and Kurapika.

"ehhh??! When did you get here??" Gon questioned he turned to me in surprised

"did something happen?" Kurapika asked

"ah, he suddenly left us" Killua answered his question turning towards Kurapika.

"why DID you leave?" Killua said the other three turned to me.

"don't know" I replied, a vein appeared within Leorios head, but before he could continue Gon interrupted

"you always say don't 'know'" Gon pouted

"you're injured" Kurapika pointed out I looked down towards my body

"Leorios face is swollen, I just ran into a bit of trouble myself" I scratched the back of my head awkwardly how would I get out of the situation

Before Kurapika could question me any further the 2nd phase began, the pig hunt was explained.

The remaining participants all began their search Kurapika seemed somewhat wary of my action but didn't push any questions onto me as for Killua he's smart and I get his character but he's a hard person to read before he gets attached to Gon. Gon finally seemed to have found the area at which the pigs were located sliding down the slope the three of them went, but I didn't go to put it simply I personally didn't want to take the risk of being flattened considering my condition. The sound of the stampede could be heard I quickly turned the other way and began my run, the other participant seeing the speeding pigs began to run some were caught. Gon finding the weak spot as usual quickly capturing his pig I did the same, the pig high above my head. Now I wasn't an expert at cooking but I new how to roast it that counts for something right. Quickly turning the burner, one keeping it at medium heat I turn my pig and when I was ready.

"pass" the fat man said

"fail" the woman quickly said not even bothering to taste my work, a sigh escaped my lips as I walked back towards my station, now what? Things went as they did in the actual anime with the chairman arriving to save us all. The examiner quickly told the participants and we were off to Mt split in half.