To Killua

"kukuroo mountain? Never heard if it" Leorio said aloud

"Kurapika do you know where it is?" Leorio turned to the blonde.

"oi Kurapika!" Leorio shouted to get his attention.

"o-oh what is it?" Kurapika asked he was pulled out of thoughts on how he was to kill the troupes.

"the mountain, he said something about kukuroo mountain do you know where it might be?" Leorio began.

"no I don't" Kurapika replied though he didn't seem focused.

"we can look it up online" Kurapika suggested.

"Yo" a voice spoke up garnering there attention to a man who was standing at the door.

"ah Hanzo-san" Gon called out.

"I'm going back to my country. It was a short yet seemingly long acquaintance but I had fun." Hanzo stated

"yeah so did I" Gon said.

"if you ever visit my country let me know. I can show you the best tourists spots see ya" he said turning to walk away.

"bye" Gon called out.
Kurapika looked towards his hands

"a shinobi who tries to leave an impression" Kurapika said

"hey" a voice called out. The group looked towards Pokkle.

"sorry about getting so excited back there" He apologised to Kurapika.

"no, I also lost control forgive me" Kurapika bowed his head towards pokkle.

"No, I only got mad because you guys were right I was using you to take out my frustration of winning by default. But I'm over that now" he smiled slightly.

"since I passed I'm going to make the best of it, the question is what to do next." Pokkle said

"yes your right" Kurapika agreed

"I plan on traveling the world and gathering info and discovering new species as an exotic game hunter" Pokkle said decisively

"exotic game hunter?" Kurapika said though he didn't no what it was.

"Ne, Ne what's that?" Gon asked excitedly pointing towards what Pokkle had in hand.

"oh this you can use this to obtain all kinds of information is there anything you'd like to know? I can look it up on the spot" Pokkle stated

"ehh" Gon thought carefully

"Ging Freecs" Gon asked.

Pokkle began to input Gings name onto the keyboard.

"who is this guy your looking for. He's got tight security all around him even at national level" Pokkle exclaimed.

"eehhh nevermind then" Gon said though he wasn't the slightest bit hurt at this info.

"looks like your dad's something special" Leorio whispered into Gons ear and an awkward chuckle came from the boy.

"well here's my email. See ya later" Pokkle said

"wait" Yoru called out to him, Pokkle stopped and Yoru ran over to him handing him a sheet of paper.

"it may seem like a joke but take it seriously if you don't want to die" Yoru said his gaze met Pokkle who remained calm.

"this isn't a threat, read it when you leave" Yoru said to him Pokkle seemed confused.

"will have to see" Pokkle said though he wasn't worried he didn't let his guard down for a second after hearing those words.