Gons Side Story

The basics of Ko and keeping nen on use for long periods of time was all new to me but Yoru did his best to try to explain things to me going in depth which most of the time didn't quite make sense to me.

"Yoru San are you going to look for Kaito after we've found my dad?" I asked with curiosity seated just a few inches in front of him.

He in response hummed lowly putting his hand to his chin considering his next choice of words. "I doubt it... To be honest I'll join up with Kurapika right after I've helped you" he said his gaze wandering off elsewhere.

"is something wrong?" I questioned once more. The boy simply waved it off smiling at me which in turn caused me to smile as well.

"you can use nen for six hours without moving and you'd probably be able to use it for 3 hours while fighting" he said with a smile and he was indeed right. Though his explanations most of the time flowed right past me he was a great teacher.

"yea!" I said showing my usual toothy grin as we stood up. Mito had prepared us food for we were already in our final weeks off training before we left for York New. Killua seemed to be testing things out and my nen Capacity had risen greatly.

The destructiveness off my Ko was something that I could use in battle effectively.

000

As we entered the house I immediately took notice of Killua who seemed just as fatigued as I was giving him a thumbs up and a smile to which he responded in a similar manner. It seemed like Calixto had something in mind though he kept it to himself.

"El remember that girl I was talking about?" Calixto all of a sudden said bringing up a question clearly not caring if we listened in or not.

The girl nodded paying close attention to her brother. "I'm not sure but something weird going on with her" the boy said eyes filled with worry. Elowens face didn't change simply patting her brothers head.

"she's wary of you" was all the girls said with her nonchalant expression. Killua and I took a glance at each other before turning over to Yoru for an explanation. The boy only raised his shoulder clearly as confused as we were.

"What do you mean?" the boy questioned turning to his sister expectantly. "Calixto must've done something dumb" Yoru said quickly to which Calixto shot a glare at him in response.

"what's going on?" Mito asked entering the room with plates of food in her hand Killuas smile grew at this just barely holding in the laughter that was about to come.

"Calixtos having problems with his friend" I said with my usual enthusiasm which caused the dam Killua held bacm to burst. The boy held his stomach much to the yellow eyed males discomfort.

"its not that!" he yelled trying to get the boy to stop. "her nen feels weird" he said quickly silencing Killua who's attention was now on him.

"we started practice but I can't help but get this strange feeling from her" he said.

"but doesn't nen affect people differently you're over thinking it" Killua said standing up grabbing a plate from Mitos hand before thanking her.

"nen?" Mito said warily upon hearing this strange word.

"it's something hunters use but it's better if you don't learn it" Yoru quickly stated attempting to reduce her interest in what the group was talking about.

Aunt Mito looked over at me but considering I couldn't talk of it I chuckled and awkwardly rubbed my neck before turning to Calixto.

"maybe we should see for ourselves" Killua suggested to which I nodded finally standing up. "after I've eaten!" I quickly complained running over to Mito she hugged me gently before leading me down thr stairs to were the food was located.