Missing Hunters??

Els confusion quickly came to one of realisation as usual she was quick on the uptake. "Master will kill you!"

Els worries simply entered Calixtos ears and flowed out the other. "Chantz showed you attention only because you had potential he wouldn't hesitate to ki—"

I held my hand out signifying for her to stop and she did. "Both me and Chantz are currently in the same situation. Killing me is in fact something he'd hesitate to do,"

Els eyes narrowed and though she wanted to believe me her time with Chantz clearly showed as she doubted every word I said. "I can't quite explain it to you guys yet"

"You've been saying that since you began your training" Calixto stated with a sigh.

"Ahem! Any ways even if he does try to kill me..." I held my hand out and my nen knife slowly formed within the palm of my hand. "I doubt this knife would let me die so easily"

Calixtos gaze met mine and he smiled his trust seemingly unwavering unlike his female counterpart who seemed to doubt everything I'd stated.

"El I know I haven't exactly been the best lately but... can you trust me?" Though hesitant the kurta girl nodded.

Perfect!

"You two will leave tonight!" I explained as I prepared to enact my plan.

"And how do you intend for us to escape?" El stated.

"The disappearance of hunters is often something that isn't taken lightly not to mention with Chantz on our trail it'll be near impossible" el began and Calixto seemed somewhat confused.

"Can't we run away?" Calixto inquired and both me and El could only sigh at his cluelessness.

"The association keeps track of all hunters the Zodiacs included and their reach extends to most of all human continent's with only a few exceptions. There are even hunters who's specific job is to find missing hunters. As simple as the plan may sound it's something we need to throughly think through" El explained and Calixto grumbled at this.

"No it is that simple you're simply overthinking things, El" her yellow eyes met my grey ones and in response i smirked.

"The spiders who wiped out our clan and other national level threats would've been caught if the hunter association truly had that much power" I put my hand out to the two of them.

"Your hunter licenses, give them to me" the two of them stared at each other briefly before handing it over. I exited the room reentering with two outfits for the two of them. Throwing one at Calixto and the other at El they both looked at me with confused looks.

I lightly grabbed her hair carefully in order to make sure I wouldn't hurt her carefully putting her into a man bun and hiding it underneath her cap.

"Thanks" she quietly said and i nodded. I walked over towards Calixto who already had his hat on handing him a pair of contacts doing the same thing with El.

"Hiding distinctive features such as the eye colour and hair is important. Doubt we can do anything about you're height and facial features though." I explained.

"Is that why I have to dress up like a guy" El questioned, currently sporting grey shorts and a plain navy blue shirt underneath a grey jacket.

"Calixto can't switch to a girl" I explained and El glared daggers at me. "Are you saying I look like a guy?"

I waved my hand furiously in protest at her sudden misunderstanding which only caused Calixto to take advantage of the situation before I could even explain my reasoning. "I've told you this plenty of times El but you never believed me"

"No! That's not what i meant you don't look like a guy at all" it's just not believable if Calixto was the one who cross dressed.

She narrowed her eyes at me in suspicion.

"You're pretty. There's no way you look like a guy!!" At this blatant flattery she calmed down and crossed her arms.

"Pretty ugly Is what he meant to say" Calixto suddenly interjected making a perfectly good situation even worse as El prepared to attack him.

000

"Well see ya later" Calixto said quietly as both him and El exited from the window towards the rooftops.

Definitely not conspicuous watching two kids exit through a window at superhuman speeds.

I locked the window behind me grabbing and pocketing their hunter licenses. If all goes according to plan they'll be staying with us. Gon and Killua returned shortly after shocked at the apartments emptiness.

"Where are they?" Killua asked  calmly mostly confused at how quiet the apartment felt without them.

"They decided to leave today"I answered not telling him the whole truth whilst Gon was with us. The greenette was notorious for not only his lack of common sense, but his lack of ability to lie through certain situations.

"Why!?" Gon yelled out in surprise, Killua looks at me his facial features clearly showed he wasn't buying a word I was saying despite my incredible performance. After all he had known the two for a little over 2 months and as an assassin who's job was to kill through whatever means necessary he had caught in to their different antics as such.

"They said that they'd rather not see us off" I explained using what Calixto had previously said.

"That is something he'd say out of impulse but he wouldn't actually go through with it after he's calmed down" Killua deducted quickly his eyes zeroing in on me.

"Not unless you convinced them to leave..:" Killua trailed off his eyes widened in false realisation as he slowly walked towards me.

Gon remained somewhat neutral in the situation but quickly stepped in as soon as Killua had grabbed ahold of my collar.

"What the hell did you say to them!?" He yelled out angrily and I only sighed at the misunderstanding. Gon grabbed Killuas hands in an attempt to diffuse the situation to which Killua did let go.

However the boys anger was still there. Who'd have thought that Gon wasn't the only person he could open up too.  "You guys shouldn't be fighting!"

Gone reprimanding however had somewhat calmed the angry Killua down and his look of disdain was replaced with one of disappointment.

"Where are they? Where are El and Calixto?" Gon calmly inquired and it caught me offguard to see someone like Gon not act like their usual self.

"I'm willing to tell Killua since it wouldn't really mess up the plan... but you my friend, are gonna have to wait longer" I explained and at this somewhat cryptic but obvious message I had sent to Killua but had flown over Gons head. The boy calmed down and the corner of his lips rose into a smirk.

"Gon it's fine."

Gon turned to his white haired friend his head heating up from a thought process overload to which both me and Killua had long been accustomed too. "This plan of yours better work."

Killua stated as he exited the room, Gon followed suit and I pulled out the pocketed licenses from both the twins.

"Trust me. It will."