the oldman

"kukuroo mountain?" the woman from the stall said aloud.

'yeah kukuroo mountain what other 3722 metres tall mountains around here are there?' Yoru thought to himself

"in that case you should take the scenic bus tour over there the tour only runs once a day but you'll have a guide to show you around" she said pointing towards the bus.

000

'finally a break' Yoru thought to himself. The past 3 days have been busy and any time he tried to get some rest he'd be interrupted by Gon or Leorio.
'Well not today' Yoru thought.

Looking over to the people stationed at the back of the bus, they clearly weren't tourists. 'ah those guys that die right?' he thought to himself. Ignoring the bus announcer he took a look out the window to see the land pass by, he knew he was in hunter x hunter but everyone he thought about it it felt more and more unreal than the last. And before he knew it he drifted off to sleep.

000

"that's really something" Leorio viewed the mountain the announcer did her job and explained all there is to know about the zoldyck familyto the outside world.

"hold on this is the front gate?" Leorio asked

"the mountains all the way up there" he said his fingers pointed up the mountain.

"hai the Zoldycks own Kukuroo mountain and all the surrounding area" the woman stated.

"this place Is like their backyard" Leorio said

"how much would capturing the Zoldycks earn?" Yoru blurted out. The 3 turned over him.

"what? Killua said he doesn't care for his family how much would capturing them give us?" Yoru replied.

Yoru earned a smack at the back of the head from Kurapika.

"you became a hunter not for greed" Kurapika reminded the reincarnator.

"now that I think about it Yoru your right..." Leorio started.

"forget it let's just figure out a way in" Kurapika said annoyed at Leorio and Yorus words.

"ne guide-san" Gon called out towards the woman.

"yes?" she replied curiously her attention now on him

"what do we have to do to get inside?" Gon asked his fingers pointed towards the front gate.

"mmmmh little boy, were you listening to my explanation?" The tour guide said.

"uhuh... but" Gon began but was interrupted 

"If you go inside, you'll never get out alive! assassins' live inside" she said her tone of voice changed from calm to annoyed.

"its all a sham," the voice of a man said. both walked up towards the gate.

"huh" the tour guide seemed surprised at the sudden noise

"a family of assassins that no ones ever seen" one of them stated

"just a photo of their face is worth a hundred million," the other said.

"seriously you don't even need to take them down!?, I should've taken a photo of Killua" Leorio said snapping his fingers.

"its just another case of rampant rumours masking a mundane truth" he finished 

'classic bargain sale know it all idiot that die in anime' Yoru thought to himself his hands rested behind his head like what Killua always seemed to do.