Chantz's test

I sat on one of the nearby rooftops contemplating on my loss

Losing to someone who should've been an easy victory for me if I wanted to pass Chantz test: check.

Humiliating myself in front of Calixto: check.

Without a doubt beating him should've been something easily accomplished without Calixto's help or going scarlet. But the amount of nen I can use without losing control of myself is becoming less and less with each passing day. But telling that to Chantz would simply make him refuse to allow me to leave his sight.

Calixto returned shortly after with blood-stained shirt and hands he looked over at me and yawned at the thought of going home.

"We got lucky we were able to find him quickly, you know. Stuff like this takes days" Calixto said stretching his back.

"what the hell was up with you back there you were losing to someone like that?" Calixto asked his eyes narrowed as he looked at me.

"I don't know whats going on" I lied.

"well you better figure it out or you're gonna be stuck with us" he reminded.

"yea I know" I replied my gaze remained on my hands as I slowly got lost in my thoughts.

"oh yea! By the way, what are you gonna do about your sister not coming on this mission?" I asked, An awkward sweat drop could clearly be seen.

"you know your gonna be the one getting the majority of the blame, right?" I reminded him.

"why did you have to tell me.." he said silently.

"Elowens gonna be such a pain to deal with" Calixto grumbled.

000

Not long after are return we were nicely received by the chairman who wasn't surprised by our early arrival after the chaos that had been caused previously.

Elowen on the other hand had quite a lot to say quickly scolding Calixto fir hot informing her as too where the two of us had gone. With her distracted by Calixto I took this opportunity to sneak away from the two.

"Yoru, you know I saw you right?" she calls out to me.

"..." I remained silent

"yea obviously" I responded finally

"Chantz is going to be testing you soon" she explained, my eyes widened in surprise.

"WHEN!? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO EARLIER?!" I yelled angrily.

"how am I supposed to tell someone who's been gone for 4 days?" she reminded

"plus I was only told when you'd be having the test yesterday," she explained.

"damn what a pain..." I muttered under my breath.

"it's gonna be tomorrow morning so make sure you're not late too it" she reminded.

000

1 day quickly passed by and I still hadn't figured out my problem I looked over towards Calixto who put up a supportive face but I could tell just by his eyes he was clearly worried as too how I would perform. A sigh escaped my lips as I entered the hunter association practice arena.

Chantz was already there a book in hand while seated on a beach chair his eyes turned to me as I entered the private arena.

"you've gotten stronger" he stated when he saw me.

"yea I'm stronger than Killua already" I said confidently standing at the centre of the room.

"stronger than Killua isn't enough," he said closing the book he had in hand.