Chantz's test part 2

Spoiler ging's nen ability!! Near the line where he talks about Calixto and Elowen!!

This was just supposed to be a test so why was my arm just sliced of!?

I yelled out in pain my vision slowly getting blurry as mass amounts of blood exited my left arm.

Calixto and Elowen ran forward attempting to get towards me but were stopped in their tracks by a barrier of some sort.

"i-isn't this just a test?" I said weakly. Chantz simply looked at me

"isn't it your fault you couldn't dodge such a simple attack" he stated and as he did so Elowen and Calixto's voice seemed to become inaudible.

"not to worry they can't hear you and you can't hear them," he said calmly.

"if you give up you can get your arm treated," Chantz said tauntingly.

"I refuse" I replied quickly, his eyes narrowed and he sighed getting ready to deal the final blow to which I quickly responded with Ko. 

The shock on his face was clear, a missing hand and a battered body, moving should've been impossible and my nen should have been practically depleted his eyes soon landed on the cause of my sudden energy.

"oh, so the conditions must be different than I expected" he deducted his eyes remained on my nen knife something I had managed to hide up my sleeve for the time being.

"I don't remember you bringing it in here with you though," Chantz stated his eyes zeroed in on any possible ways I could have hidden it.

"there's no way I wouldn't have noticed it" he calmly said.

"I never said it needed to be on me before I could use it," I said with a smirk.

I quickly covered my body with all the nen my nen knife had stolen forming a hand with nen that had been absorbed.

"you didn't explain your ability fully so you'd be prepared for this day? I underestimated you" Chantz said with a grin, infusing his hand with nen he walked towards me clearly prepared to attack.

Dashing towards him to strike first I already knew a head-on approach wouldn't work so when I finally got up to him I quickly copied Gon's approach he used when attacking Hisoka I quickly shrouded more nen into my legs moving fast enough for multiple after images to be made quickly dashing away. 

Several nen arms burst out of the ground simultaneously each collaborating in an attempt to grab him to which he easily dodged each individual attack as well as any joined ones as well. Controlling my breathing I began walking around him using the ability to create images and copies of myself based on breathing and walking style dubbed rhythmic echo by Netero. within seconds I had surrounded him while he was being attacked by nen hands I had used (similar to the chakra hands Kurama used on Orochimaru).

I waited for several minutes for his Guard to at least be somewhat weakened and when I found it I charged him infusing more than half of my current nen into my legs then quickly switching all my nen to my arm. I punched him and with all the momentum and speed I had gained as well as the nen hand distractions and afterimages used during the rhythmic step I had at least expected a clean hit but he simply blocked the attack grabbing my real hand mid-air.

"well game over, you've expended all your nen and your bodies reached its limit," Chantz said once again infusing his hand with nen.

"Give up," he said calmly

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," I said quickly, Chantz looked at his surroundings and quickly realized that his movement had been restricted.

"hehe" I laughed weakly.