training Part 2

Note: Mega long chapter coming up hope you like it so far! :)

3 month timeskip

Time had passed Ging and Kite went their separate ways with me following kite, to put it simply training with kite had not been easy my stamina was already crappy so keeping up with his regiment was a NoNo and why you might ask was he training me.

flashback

My plate emptied I looked towards a still suspicious Ging and Kite. I turned to them, this world was dangerous, if I couldn't kill my enemies they would kill me without hesitation, the chimera ants, the troupes anything I needed to get stronger I turned to them with determination.

"i want to become a hunter" I said as confidently as possible Ging looked back at me with slight surprise that was quickly washed over.

"what's your name" he asked in this world I didn't really have one

"I don't know" I responded and he simply smiled "how about Yoru, Yoru Ko'zil" he asked considering the lack of creativity ging had it was a pretty good name i nodded

he ruffled my hair "kite train him well" he said as he exited the door. I looked back towards Kite who simply let out a sigh I got up and made my way to the bathroom it was a nice one to say the least a spotless clean tub laid to the side while a mirror and sink located in front of me.

"red hair" I whispered 

messy red hair and gleaming orange eyes. 

 something straight out of anime, to say the least I will admit I'd watched quite a bit of hunter x hunter but would it be right for me to change things? a question that often popped up in my mind but that was a question for another time.

present

after that happened training was hell though I will admit my stamina was building up I turned back up to look at Kite who hadn't broken a sweat. a vest upon my back to increase weights and a 40 mile run to build my stamina, time was passing by quickly and my seven year old body was bulking up not insanely though there were faint signs of muscle on my arm. 

"Yoru, what's your reason" Kite turned back to me.

"my reason" I replied.

"to become a hunter" he said looking at me his gaze met mine and there was no escaping it.

"to become stronger and explore this world" i responded still catching my breath he simply sighed and looked back "it wont be that easy" he responded a smile crept unto my face

"i don't expect it to be" 

we spent weeks training and building up my stamina at this point I was confident i'd be able to keep up with Gon. it was something I was hoping not to happen but I genuinely enjoyed my time with kite, before me and him went are separate ways. i continued diligently with my training and before long 5 years had passed.