lonely - Pierre Gasly

a/n: ok this was requested by eline_D hope this is what you wanted!

Word Count: 582

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Pierre had been gone for the past couple of weeks because of the tight racing schedule. He had texted you every day, letting you know how he was and how much he was missing you. His brain constantly replayed his memories of you and it made it even worse. He couldn't escape his feelings and it made his heart break every time.

His phone beeped violently, letting him know that you hadn't connected the call once again. He knew it was late where you were. It was the morning where he was, half the world away and he just wished you would pick up the phone. Hearing your voice would make everything better, he was sure of it.

Pierre couldn't help but admit to himself that he was lonely without you. He wondered if you could fall asleep without him there or if you were struggling just like he was. He wished you were there with him and he was curious about whether you felt the same. Sometimes you would hide how you were in order to spare his feelings because you didn't want to make him come home. He had always promised that if you needed him he would drop everything and you were afraid that's exactly what he would do so you never said.

Pierre's ringtone echoed through the hotel room and his face lit up when he saw that it was you on the other end. He accepted and smiled at you half asleep, desperately trying to wake up so you could speak to him.

"hey angel" he whispered, he knew to approach with caution when you had just woken up.

You smiled widely at him "hey champ" you replied, "how's it going? what time is it there?" you asked.

"better now i'm talking to you" he answered, sadness tinting his voice. "It's early here still, about to head down for some breakfast in a bit" he explained.

"oh ok" you replied, and rubbed your eyes tiredly, it made his heart looking at you but not being able to hold you.

"wish I was there" Pierre told you and you only sighed sadly in response.

"I know, i'm sorry baby" you said and tried to smile at him reassuringly but he could see the sadness in your eyes. "Not long," you continued, trying to make him smile.

"I know, i'm just lonely without you" he said whilst looking at you. Before you replied, you sat up.

You typed something on your phone and then got out of bed. "where are you going?" Pierre asked somewhat amused.

"to see you" was all your reply and Pierre thought he had misheard you.

"w-what?" he asked and you smiled at him through the screen in a way that showed him he hadn't heard wrong at all. "Are you serious? what?" he laughed, still not quite believing you.

"i miss you" you shrugged "and i have nothing else on. I don't know why i didn't join you in the first place" you said as he could only see your back from the screen.

"you're crazy" he shook his head but his heart lifted slightly at the thought of you being there after practice.

"Maybe, baby" you laughed "i have to go and pack ok? i'll see you soon" your face reappeared on the screen and Pierre nodded at you whilst saying goodbye and blowing kisses.

He headed down for breakfast, his mood completely changed and knowing he was the luckiest man on earth.