forget about you - Max Verstappen

A/N: This is another one based off of a song. This time its Forget About You - R5.

Let me know whether you like this style of one shot or not otherwise I'll keep writing them in this style and if people don't like them then its proabably best if I don't.

Thought it should be about Max in honour of Maxico. good bants ik.

Enjoy

Word Count:933

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max woke up with the biggest headache of his life

Max woke up with the biggest headache of his life. He couldn't believe he had gotten so drunk last night, it was only meant to be a couple of drinks but he knew that when Daniel Ricciardo got involved it was always going to be a messy night. He could barely remember anything. He couldn't remember getting home or any of the night past the tequila shots after several beers, never a good idea.

One thing he could remember though was your piercing blue eyes as he made eye contact with you across the club. He knew instantly then that he had to go over to you. He couldn't let someone so beautiful escape him. He was captivated. You were the only proper thing he could remember about the night and he was determined to find you again.

The radio was playing softly in his apartment and Max couldn't even remember turning it on but now as he paid closer attention to the songs  he realised that it seemed like every single song was about you, further supporting his need to try and find you.

He couldn't even remember his own name his head was hurting that much let alone yours and he knew that was  a bad sign as he didn't have anywhere to start. He knew he'd just have to go and walk around Monaco to try and find you. Even explaining it to himself made it seem so ridiculous, it made him feel like he had lost his mind. And it was all your fault.

He looked down at his clothes. Someone else must have given them to him as none of the items were his. He felt like you had crashed into his life and completely turned it upside down. The only things he could remember were pieces of last night that involved you and the time you two had. He remembered whispering in your ear about how amazing you were and kissing you often, unable to get enough of the feeling of his lips against yours. He remembered the sound of your laughter, surprised that he made you laugh as often as he did, and he remebered the soft kisses you pressed against his neck. Although, now looking in the mirror at the purple bruises littering his neck he wondered how soft they had actually been.

He was so distracted by you and the thought of the two of you that night he didn't even know where to begin to look for you. He tried to find his car keys in order to make his search a bit quicker but no matter where he looked he couldn't find them. He couldn't believe that he had lost them and actually now he thought about it he couldn't even remeber where he had parked his car because he was 100% sure that he wouldn't find it on the pavement outside his house. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He couldn't believe you had made him go so crazy after just one night together, you hadn't even spent the night so how could he be so head over heels already?

The room span again and he felt the sudden urge to sit down. Christian was going to kill him for losing not only his keys but his car too, that was now the priority. He stood up, knowing the fresh air would make him feel better and making a mental note to kill Daniel next time he saw him.

He opened the door and walked straight into someone. He looked up, "i'm so sor-" he stopped suddenly and it was because he recognised those blue eyes, he didn't know what to do. How did you know where he lived? He hadn't even had a chance to practice what he was going to say if he saw you again. He wasn't expecting it to be that easy to find you.

"Hi" you smiled softly "sorry, you gave me your number and address but you also gave me your phone" you laughed and it made his heart melt "so I thought I'd come and give it to you as its been going off constantly this morning" You handed him his phone. He was still speechless.

"T-thanks..." He couldn't believe this, he had forgotten your name.

"y/n" you chuckled, he had clearly been more drunk than he had realised.

"I should probably go" you said as Max hadn't uttered anything else after that and you didn't want to out stay your welcome, he clearly didn't remember the night the way you had or maybe you had misread his intentions. You turned to leave but you were quickly spun around again.

Max pulled you close to him and he breathed in a scent that was so familiar it felt like he had known you his whole life not just one night. He kissed you firmly, not wanting you to think that he didn't already like you more than he had liked anyone ever. You had been caught in his head since the moment he had woken up and no matter what he couldn't get you out. He never wanted to and he wanted the kiss to show you that.

You pulled away and was completely breathless. "I'm sorry I didn't stay last night, how about I make it up to you now?" You asked with a wink and with that you took his hand and pulled him inside his apartment and closed the door behind the two of you.