half a heart - Lewis Hamilton

A/N: super sorry I haven't posted thats on my uni for giving me deadlines. going to try and write some so that I have back up if I can't write. Don't forget to request things!

Word Count:458 - sorry its short i'm rubbish

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'd been broken up for a couple of weeks and yet you still slept with Lewis' sweater cuddled up close to you every night

You'd been broken up for a couple of weeks and yet you still slept with Lewis' sweater cuddled up close to you every night. You watched every race weekend and you kept up to date on everything going on in his life. It was the only way you could keep close to him now that he was gone.

You felt like you were missing half of you. The sky was blue but only just, the grey haze of him leaving you lingered like the clouds in the sky and you just couldn't shake them no matter what you did.

Your mind constantly wandered back to the night where you screamed and screamed at each other as you watched your life fall apart in front of your eyes with nothing you could do to stop it. It had been distant for a few days and Lewis had gotten mad about something so small, you couldn't even remember what it was about now and yet it had caused for him to walk out of your life and he had yet to return.

You would do anything to go for a walk with him, like you used to along the river, hands curled together even though they were freezing and the two of you bundled up in as many layers as you possibly could. You used to walk for hours and hours just talking about anything and everything and it helped him massively when he was stressed about his performance or pressure from Toto.

You needed one of those walks now to talk to him about everything and clear things up in the hopes of him coming back to you.

The truth was that you were completely lost without him and something told you, from the way the second half of the season had gone, he was not doing so well either.

You missed everything about him. From his positive attitude to the way he worked incredibly hard. The way he made you laugh, and how proud you were of him for never giving up on his dream and you were so grateful you got to experience that with him and be part of it for a short time. You knew you'd never love someone the way you loved Lewis and that's why it hurt so much that he had walked out of your life.

What you didn't realise was that he felt the same way and was already on his way back to you.