Chapter 19

"You'll have to command the space battle while Rex, Cody, Lyra and I head to the surface." Obi Wan told him the plan for our next part of the battle against the separatists.

"You sure you can handle this on your own?" Anakin teased lightly.

"I think I can manage." my master smirked back at him.

The shuttle landed in the hanger and we all rushed off to prepare for the next mission. Rex helped Master Koth off the shuttle so that he could receive medical attention as soon as possible.

"I'll get Master Koth to a medical frigate." Gallia stated as Rex handed him over to a medical droid.

"You all took a great risk rescuing me." Koth reminded us all with thanks.

"You're welcome, Master Koth." My master nodded to him and I followed with a simple nod.

"Since you divided your forces, Grievous is still at large. I would have gladly given my life if it meant bringing that monster to justice." Koth told us strongly.

"Well, at least we all live to fight another day." Anakin looked to the bright side. Master Koth was taken away as we joined Rex and Cody to prepare for the surface battle.

"Captain, we leave in ten minutes. Have your men on the ships and ready to land" I ordered the 501st captain as I walked past the group.

"Yes sir!" He called after me.

"Did you tell Rex we are leaving?" Obi Wan questioned as I joined him on the ship.

"Yes Master" I nodded gracefully.

"Good" he nodded back before turning to prepare everything.

~~~

"Instead of scattering our troops looking for all the escape pods, we shall head towards the wreckage of the landing transport first." My master started, walking off the ramp with Rex and I. We watched as the tanks were loaded off of the ship and started to march across the planet. "After you" Obi Wan pointed as a tank stopped beside us. I pushed myself off the ground and landed on the top of the tank, riding it into the unknown.

"What's that?" I looked through my binoculars. "Master do you see that?" I pointed out to what seemed to be a ship wreckage.

"Seems we have found what we are looking for" he commented proudly.

"General Kenobi! Sir, the cruiser's returned to orbit. Any sign of Grievous?" Rex sped his bike towards us, the whole March stopping it's advance.

"I believe we've found Grievous' ship." Obi Wan reported to the Captain below us.

"Let's go search it!" I ordered out, pushing the battalion to continue marching forward into possible danger.

"Be careful Lyra!" My Master reminded with a stern call as I jumped off of the Walker onto the dirt below.

"Aren't I always master?" I smirked up at him.

"Why did I put in for another Padawan?" He shook his head with a slight sigh.

"At least I'm calmer than Anakin" I pointed out.

"Yes, that you are" he joined me on the ground and we moved towards the ship to supervise the search.

"Thermal housing intakes are still warm. This couldn't have happened too long ago." Cody called up to us from the inside of the ship. I stood beside Kenobi while the commander below spoke his findings.

"The crew compartment's almost entirely destroyed." Rex explained as Jesse and him joined us. I turned to face the two clones from the 501st and smiled kindly upon seeing them.