Epilogue

| NINE MONTHS LATER |

"Are you nervous? Excited? Sad?" Isabelle asked as she started on my hair.

"I'm nervous, but I'm excited too," I replied as Zoey changed the song.

"Well, it's your wedding day after all," Allison said, putting makeup out on the table.

I smiled, trying to calm myself down. I remembered when Grayson asked me to marry him. It was the night of graduation, and it was just me and him left in the house.

I remembered that Grayson led me outside, and there was rose petals all over the ground with candles. That's when he went down on one knee, and he asked me to marry him.

Of course I said yes.

Now, I'm twirling my engagement ring, nervously.

Aunt Riley and Uncle Brody flew in, and they were getting last minute stuff ready for today.

I haven't seen Grayson since last night, and I'm so ready to see him today.

"Do you know where you are going for your honeymoon?" Zoey asked me.

"We are going to Greece."

"That's a pretty place," Isabelle said with a wow tone.

"Yeah, it is."

The girls and I talked for hours as they got me ready. I finally got to put on my dress which was beautiful. It was a simple white dress with with off the shoulder straps.

I wasn't going for anything big. The wedding itself isn't big either despite Allison's protests. Our pack will be there, and that's pretty much it.

When it finally got closer to time to walk down the aisle, Zoey reapplied some lip stick.

I asked Zoey, Isabelle, and Allison to be my bridesmaids. They agreed right away, and they all were in sage green dresses to match the theme of the wedding.

"It's almost time!" Isabelle exclaimed, excitedly.

A knock on the door made Allison open the door, revealing my Uncle Brody. He was dressed in a tux, and he smiled when he saw me.

"You look beautiful, kiddo," he said before saying,"Your parents would be so proud of you."

Tears gathered in my eyes, and the girls left the room.

"You think so?" I asked him, making him nod.

"Of course."

"I wish they were here."

Uncle Brody gave me a side hug, and he said,"Me too, but they are watching over you. Come on, let's go get you married."

I sniffled as I nodded,"Yeah."

"It's not to late to back out. I will be your getaway driver," Uncle Brody joked.

"What about Aunt Riley and Stephen?" I asked, making him shrug.

They had their baby a few months ago, and he is the prettiest baby on the planet.