4.

| B R O O K L Y N |

Life really hated me. I have been avoiding his stare all day, and it doesn't help that he is in all of my classes. And there is at least two of his friends in each class too.

Thank god that it is the last period of the day. And I had P.E. which I don't mind. I liked to exercise. It takes my mind off a lot of things.

I put my books in my locker before walking to the gym. The gym had black bleachers, and the walls were white with gray stripes. I walked into the locker room, and I knocked on the coach's door.

She was a small woman with platinum blonde hair and brown eyes. She looked like she was in her thirties. She was a werewolf. I could smell it when I walked into the room.

"What can I do for you?" She asked, not looking up from her paperwork.

"I'm the new student. Brooklyn Jones," I said, clearing my throat.

"Ah, yes. Here is your outfit for gym, and here is your locker number," she said, standing up from her chair. She handed me black shorts with a white shirt that said North Bay.

"Thank you, I guess," I said, and she gave me a tight smile.

I walked back into the locker room, and I looked for my locker. When I found it, I opened it so I could put my clothes in it.

I changed clothes, and the gym clothes were not comfortable at all. The shorts were tight and silky, and the shirt was scratchy. I put my other clothes in my locker, and I pulled my hair into a ponytail to keep it out of my face.

Shutting my locker, I saw one of the girls from this morning, getting changed. Her bright orange hair was in a braid, and she was putting her shirt on when she turned around to meet my eyes.

I quickly looked away, and I walked out of the locker room to the gym. I could hear her footsteps following me, and I knew there was no way out of this.

"You're Brooklyn, right?" She asked when she caught up to me.

I nodded,"Yeah."

"Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm Isabelle," she introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you, too," I replied.

Before she could say anything else, the coach blew her whistle.

"Alright, girls, today we will be sharing the gym with the boys because they are redoing the gym floors in there," she said, and some of the girls smiled. "But we are still running."

They groaned while I tried not to laugh at their reactions. Coach blew her whistle again, and we started to jog around the gym.

Isabelle stayed beside me like she was glued to me. Ten minutes later, the boys walked in, and some of the girls fixed their hair and gave them flirty smiles.

I rolled my eyes, but then a familiar scent hit me. He was in here. And he knew that I was in here because his eyes were looking around the room. Then they landed on me, and he had a small smile playing at his lips.

"That's Grayson," Isabelle said, looking at me then Grayson.

Grayson. That's a sexy name.