3.

| G R A Y S O N |

"Morning, Mom," I said, walking into the kitchen.

Even though my father is the Alpha and I'm going to be Alpha soon, we have our own house. The pack house is five minutes from here, but we wanted our own space.

Her dark brown hair was pinned in a bun while she was applying mascara to her gray eyes. She waved when I walked in.

"Good morning, sweetie. Where is your sister?" She asked, walking over to the table.

I shrugged, grabbing an apple out of the fruit bowl,"Probably making out with Caleb."

"Haha," Mom said with a bored tone.

"Talking about me?" My twin sister, Allison, walked in.

We look exactly like each other, but my hair and eyes are darker than hers. She walked over to the fridge, and she grabbed the milk out of the fridge.

"Caleb, come on out," I yelled, hearing his heartbeat in the hallway.

He came in with a sheepish smile. I looked over to my mother to see her looking at Allison and back at Caleb. I smirked, knowing that I was right.

"Morning, Luna Gabrielle. Grayson," Caleb said, walking over to me.

Caleb is my third in command, and he also my sister's mate.

"I just listen to you from now on, Grayson," Mom said before exiting the kitchen.

"Hey guys," Isabelle said, walking through the kitchen door with her mate Julian behind her.

Julian is my fourth in command. I know that Alpha's don't really have fourth in commands, but I make my rules.

The only ones we are missing now is my beta and his mate, Zoey. Allison and Isabelle were talking about going to the movies Friday when Tyler and Zoey popped in.

Seeing them with their mates gives me a upset feeling in my gut. I turned eighteen three months ago, and my mate still hasn't appeared.

"Grayson, are you alive?" Julian asked beside me.

I nodded,"Yep. Just thinking about something."

"We have that stupid Math today which I didn't not study for," Isabelle whined.

"It's really not that hard. Just some division, subtraction, and pie," Zoey said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Well some of us are dumb, unlike you," Tyler said, leaning against the counter.

"You kids better head to school or you'll be late," Mom said, walking back into the kitchen.

"She's right. We have like ten minutes before first period starts," Caleb agreed, standing up from the chair.

Before we could walk out the door, Haas, one of our fighters, mind-linked us.

Vampire attack at the east border. There is thirty of them.

"Looks like we're going to be late for school," I said, and they nodded.