15.

| B R O O K L Y N |

Tonight is the party, and let's just say that I'm nervous. I have been to an actually party before, and I also have to deal with Aidan. As of right now, I was plunging through my closet looking for an outfit.

"Knock, knock," Melissa said behind me, knocking on my open door.

I turned around to see her standing there with a small smile on her face.

"Hey, I was going to come find you. This top or this dress?" I asked Melissa, placing two options in front of me.

"The too suits you very well," Melissa said, pointing to the shiny, silver crop top with no sleeves.

I nodded,"I think so too."

I threw the dress on my bed before looking for my black skinny jeans. Melissa cleared her throat, nervously.

"What's wrong?" I asked Melissa, turning around to face her.

She had tears in her eyes, and she shook her head with a proud smile on her face.

"It's nothing. Your parents would be so proud of you right now," Melissa said as her lip quivered.

"I miss them," I confessed with a deep sigh.

Melissa nodded in agreement,"Me too. Your mother was my best friend for several years."

I gave her a side smile, but I stayed silently. I grabbed my pants and my top before looking back at Melissa.

"I have to go change. I don't want to keep the girls waiting to long," I said, gesturing to my clothes.

"Right. I came up to tell you that the house has a cover spell so they won't know a witch lives here."

"Thank you."

She waved me off,"Anytime."

Then she turned, and she walked down the stairs. I changed into the outfit before doing my makeup. I decided to go with a shadow eye look with dark maroon lips. I also gave my hair a few stray curls to make it look wavy.

Once I was finished, I put on my white converses and a black leather jacket. Then my phone dinged, letting me know that I had a text message.

Zoey: We're outside!

Me: Coming.

I sprayed myself down in the magical perfume before walking downstairs. Melissa was nowhere to be found so I walked outside to see Allison's white Jeep sitting outside.

I walked to the Jeep, and I opened the bag door to see Zoey in the backseat. I got into the car before shutting the door.

"It's party time girls!" Allison exclaimed before driving away from my house.

"I heard this is suppose to be the biggest party of the year," Isabelle said, typing on her phone.

"Where does Aidan live?" I asked them, causally.