13.

| B R O O K L Y N |

After I convinced Grayson that I was fine, I walked inside the school to my locker. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and I dialed Melissa's number.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Melissa, something happened. I-I need you to come get me. It's bad. I-I think something is happening to me," I said, leaning against the lockers.

"Okay. I'm on my way. You're at the school, right?" Melissa asked, calmly.

"Yeah," I said, quietly.

"I'll be there in five minutes. Stay put," Melissa said before hanging up.

I put my phone back in my pocket, and I closed my eyes. It was like a nightmare. It had to be a nightmare. It couldn't be anything else.

Watching Grayson die replayed in my mind, and I felt tears in my eyes.

"Brooklyn, I'm here," Melissa yelled, making my eyes pop open.

She walked over to me, and I hugged her. She hugged me back, and a tear fell down my cheek.

"What happened?" Melissa asked as we broke apart.

I told her what happened in the car, and her face fell.

"Brooklyn, I think you had a vision," Melissa said as we drove away from the school.

"A vision? How?" I asked Melissa who looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Um, I don't know," she replied, gulping.

"You sure?" I asked her, making her nod.

"Yep. When we get home, you need to go get some rest," Melissa told me.

"But-.." I started but she cut me off.

"No buts. Go straight to your room, and get some rest," Melissa said, sternly.

I sighed, angrily, but I nodded. When we got to the house, I ran to my room. I laid on my bed, mumbling.

"Please lower your thoughts!" Melissa yelled, making me groan in my pillow.

My phone buzzed beside me, and I looked at it to see Grayson texted me.

Grayson: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah just had a huge migraine.

I put my phone down but it dinged again. I looked at it to see Grayson texted me again.

Grayson: Okay well I had an amazing day and it's all because of you.

I smiled at the message before texting him back.

Me: Me too. I'll see you tomorrow.

Grayson: See you tomorrow.

I shut my phone off before closing my eyes. It didn't help though. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw Grayson dying in front of me.