2.

| B R O O K Y L N |

I might be a hybrid and all, but I'm terrified about today. I have never been to school, and I don't want to mess it up.

I already took a shower and fixed my hair. I decided to curl it at the ends. And now I'm putting my outfit on for the day; a white tank top, a white bra, dark blue jeans with rips and holes in them, a black jacket, and my white and black Adidas. I also put a black choker around my throat.(Pic up top!)

Once I changed into the outfit, I applied some lip balm and mascara before leaving the bathroom. I already had my bracelet on my wrist so I was all ready.

Melissa was in the kitchen, making some coffee when I walked in with my bag filled with textbooks and my phone.

"You look pretty. You ready for today?" She asked me, fixing her cup of coffee.

"Yep." Lie.

"There is some cereal in the pantry if you're hungry," she said, pointing to a long gray door.

"I'm good. Coffee will do," I said, walking to the coffee pot. Usually I don't turn down food, but this morning I'm just too nervous to eat.

"Brooklyn, you'll be fine," Melissa said, sitting at the island.

"Forgot about that," I mumbled, walking over to the coffee machine.

I poured some coffee in the blue mug, and I went to sit beside Melissa. She was on her computer, typing an email to somebody.

"So, besides you, are there any other witches or warlocks in this town?" I asked her, holding my coffee between my hands.

"Yes and no. They don't live here, but they come when Alpha Alec calls. He is the Alpha of the Silver Moon Pack," she replied.

"Oh, well, do you go when he calls?" I asked her.

She shook her head,"Nope. I have put witch craft behind me, far behind me. I am now just touching it again after four years."

"Because of me?"

"Yes, but not in a bad way. I'm using my magic to help protect you. That reminds me," she said, pulling something out of her work bag.

"This is a potion, well perfume if you prefer, that will cover your scent. Three sprays and you are good until after school. It smells lovely too; like strawberries," she explained, handing me a perfume bottle.

It had clear liquid in it. I sprayed the magical perfume on me, and I looked to her for the answer. Witches can sense wolves or vampires too, but by the tension in the room.

"You are good. I can barely fell any tension right now," she said with an approving nod.

"Alright, well, I think I should head to school," I said, standing up from my seat.

"Okay, well, all you have to do is going into the office, ask for your schedule, and then you are all set," Melissa reminded me.

"Alright. Thank you for the magical perfume, and I'll see you later."

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive you?" She asked.