The Tanned Triangle

Andrea's POV
I woke up the next morning and fixed my hair.

"You still thinking about leaving?" I asked Nicole. She just nodded.

"You don't have to go home, Snooks."
I told her.

"I just feel miserable because everyone else already bonded and I just feel like, alone. I feel like no one wants to get to know me." Nicole sighed sadly.

"You never know if you don't try. If you leave you'll miss out on a great experience. I'll be here for you if you need a friend." I told her.

"Thank you." She says with a smile. I gave her a hug and she hugged me back.

Alex's POV

Pauly, Angelina, and I were headed out to our first day of work.

After the little walk, we made it to the Shore Store.

"Nice to see you guys." Danny greeted.

"Nice to see you too." Pauly replied. We started to do a little bit of work.

"When it starts, guys — I really can't tell you enough how important it is that you guys make the sales. And when someone comes in, you've got to be on top of them. You know, part of the deal of you guys staying in that house is to work here everyday." Danny explained.

"I feel that you two aren't gonna have a problem." Danny said, pointing to Pauly and I. He then turned to Angelina, "I feel that you might have a little problem breaking out of your shell."

"Sometimes you're gonna get night shifts, sometimes you'll get morning shifts, you know?" Danny informed.

"It's like a once a week?" Angelina asked, causing me to let out a laugh.

"Uh, no, it's more than once a week. You're working a lot more than once a week" Danny replied.

Soon enough, Pauly and I were killing it at making sales. Angelina? Not so much...

******

Later, Snooki came to the store and told us that she was staying.

"Good for you," I ruffled her hair, causing her to laugh and playfully hit me.

"High five for staying." Pauly said, holding up his hand. Snooki gave him a high five.

Angelina and Snooki were talking when Danny said, "Jolie, I'm gonna kill you if you don't start hanging those shirts." I bursted out laughing.

She is definitely not gonna last in this house.

******

Andrea's POV

It's been a few hours, and Mike and Sammi were now at work. The rest of us decided to go out to the club tonight.

I was in the kitchen with the boys — eating a quick snack — when Jenni walked in. She had just gotten off the phone with her boyfriend.

"How come he's your boyfriend now?" Vinny asked her in amusement.

"First, it was just, 'I have an Italian guy back home.' Now it's 'my boyfriend.'" Ronnie teased.

"I'm boyfriend number two." Pauly said confidently. My eyes went slightly wide.

"Oh shit." I laughed, making him smile at me.

"After my boyfriend in Jersey." Jenni added jokingly.

"You tell your boyfriend about us yet?" Pauly jokingly asked.

"What?"

"You tell your boyfriend about us yet?" Pauly repeated.

They kept flirting with each other a little bit while Vinny, Ron, and I quietly laughed.