What Happens In AC

Andrea's POV
The next morning, I couldn't stop thinking about what my sister told me.

Should I really even care? I mean, we aren't together. But he did say that he had feelings for me.

I walked out into the kitchen to see Snickers, Jenni, and Sam in the kitchen talking.

"What's going on?" I asked. They explained what happened.

Apparently, Nicole told Sam and Ron that everyone in the house had a problem with them being together.

"I just want everyone to hang out." Nicole says. I shrugged and just walked away, I wasn't apart of the conversation and I'm still in a bad mood.

"What's up with you?" Jenni asked coming into my room.

"Nothing." I lied. But of course, she didn't buy it.

"It is something. It this about that kid, Daniel?" She asked with a smirk.

Damn it, how did she know?

"Yes is it, but I don't wanna bother you with my problems." I replied.

"I don't mind. You listened to my problems with Tom." She said as she sat on my bed. Huh, that's true.

I sighed and I told her everything that Layla told me. I also told her that he hasn't been answering my calls.

"Can I say something?" Jenni asked. I nodded.

"You and him aren't together, correct?" She asked.

"Nope. We haven't made anything official." I replied.

"So, you're single, you can do whatever you want. Just do you tonight and forget about him. Then, in a few days, if he ever decides to answer your calls, confront him about it." Jenni says. I nodded.

"You're right. Thanks." I said before giving her a hug.

I need to try and forget about him.

******

That night, we went to EJ's Bar and Pauly was DJing

That night, we went to EJ's Bar and Pauly was DJing. Everyone was having fun, Mike and Vinny were hooking up with girls, and Nicole was talking to this guy.

I looked up and I saw that guy, Carlos from the other night walking over to me.

"Hey." He said with a smile.

"Hey. Nice to see you again." I replied.

"You too"

"I'm sorry that I haven't called you, a lot has been going on." I told him.

"Nah, it's fine. I understand." He replied. He's such a sweet guy.

"You wanna dance?" He asked.

"Sure." I replied.

Him and I were dancing and hitting it off, and I had a fun night.

******

The next morning, I woke up to someone banging on the front door.