Back Into The Fold

Andrea's POV

"Crocodiles are gonna eat me, yeah!" Pauly shouts. Today, we were all going on a road trip to the Everglades. We got into the car and headed off.

After a long drive, we finally made it there. We got on this airboat.

"See the alligator right in front of you?" The driver asks. We all stood up and looked at it.

"Woah!" We shouted.

"He's in attack mode." Pauly says. Then, the alligator started to come towards the boat, the man immediately drove the boat.

As we were getting out of the boat, there were bugs around there, the boys were scared of them. It was hilarious.

*****

After the tour, we went to this cafe.

"They got frog legs, gator tails, french fries, and a salad." Mike says, looking at the menu.

After ordering, the waiter brought over the food.

"It's an actual frog." Vinny says, picking it up. It was a fried frog.

"Ew!" I say. Jenni looked like she was gonna be sick.

"Can you eat the whole frog, or is there bones?" Mike asked the waitress.

"Just eat the legs." She replied.

"Just eat the legs. Alright." Mike says.

"My stomach is turning." Jenni says.

"Jenni's going to throw up right now." Nicole says. Jenni stood up and went the bathroom.

My stomach started to feel weird too, so I followed her.

"You feeling sick too, mamas?" Jen asked as I walk into the bathroom. I nodded.

"I don't know how anyone could eat that." I replied.

We heard a knock on the bathroom door. Jenni opened it, it was Mike. He held the frog up to us, we both screamed as Mike laughed.

"Come on!" Jenni exclaimed. I laughed.

*****

We got home. I was making my bed when Pauly walk in the room. I immediately smiled.

"Hey, you." I said, still smiling.

"Hey. You doing anything tonight?" Pauly asked.

"Nope. Why?" I replied

"I'm taking you out tonight." Pauly told me.

"Cool! Where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a surprise." He said with a laugh.

"Oh, fuck. I hate surprises." I said, making him laugh even more.

"Just give me a hint." I say.

"Nope. You're gonna have to be patient." Pauly says. I playfully groaned.

"Fine, what time are we leaving?" I ask.

"Eight again." He replied.

"Alright." I said.

"Oh, and dress casual."

"Is that a hint to where we're going?" I asked with a smile.

"Maybe, maybe not." He said, walking out of the room. I laughed in response.

*****

At around seven-thirty I started to get dressed.