The Follow Game

Andrea's POV

It's been a few hours, and we decided to get ready to go to Aztec. Mike is staying in because he's sleeping.

 Mike is staying in because he's sleeping

"Cabs are here!" Pauly shouts. We leave the house and get into the cab.

The whole time we're at Aztec, Jenni is in a bad funk because of Roger.

After about an hour, Jenni comes over to me.

"I'm going back to the house, I have work in the morning." Jenni tells me. I nod. Even though I know she's actually leaving because of how she's feeling.

"Wow, and yet she wants to talk about me." Alex says while rolling his eyes. I guess he had overheard Jenni.

"Are things gonna be okay between you and them?" I ask.

"I don't know. Depends." He says before downing his drink.

"Well, I'm going to the dance floor. Wanna come?" I ask him.

"Nah. I'm gonna stay here."

"Come on!" I say, ruffling his hair, making him laugh.

"Fine. But only for a little while--"

"And then you're gonna go back to the house?" I ask, chuckling.

"You know it!" He exclaims as I drag him to the dance floor.

*******

"You know what pisses me off? The fact that he took the fucking day off. I get my ass reamed out when he fucking tells me like, 'I can't take the day off. I only have a certain amount of them.'" Now he says, 'Oh, well, I had to take the day off 'cause I couldn't find my phone.' You have a work phone." Jenni says, ranting about Roger.

"Damn. What are you gonna do?" I ask.

"I'm not gonna talk to him." Jenni says before walking out of the room.

After making my bed, I walk into the kitchen to get something to eat.

As I'm pouring the cereal, Mike walks in and he has a sly look on his face.

"What now?" I groan.

"Oh, nothing." He says with a smirk.

"Is it something to do with Snooki? You seriously need to give it up--"

"It's not Snooki." Mike says with emphasis. Before I could ask anything else, Mike walked out of the kitchen.

He's being really weird. What does he have going on now?

*******

I hear the duck phone quack and I immediately run to get it.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey. Can I please speak to Jenni?" Roger asks.

"Uh, sure," I say. "Jenni, phone!"

She walks out and I hand her the phone, "It's Roger." I went to sit back on the couch.