Free Vinny

Andrea's POV
We hear the front door open and in walks Danny.

"What's up, guys? How we doing?" He asks.

"Oh, dear. What's going on?" Nicole asks.

"Part of the deal of the house was you guys stay here, you work at the store. I have ten people in this house. I need the house full. Vinny's not around. Where's Mike at?" Danny asked.

"He took off." Jenni replies.

"Just vanishing?"

"I have no idea." Pauly says.

"Mike is pretty much useless anyways. Jenni's sleeping at work the other day. I'm down to eight." Danny says, "I'm looking for more people right now. So... make room." My eyes widen.

"There's no room for anybody." Nicole says.

"Make room." He repeats. I sigh.

"Some of you guys are working tomorrow. I'm expecting a big, big effort from you guys tomorrow." Danny tells us.

After that, Danny said bye to all of us before leaving.

About an hour later, Jenni and I are cleaning the kitchen when Mike walks in.

"Oh, Mike." Jenni says awkwardly.

"We just got bitched at by Danny." Jenni says.

"For what?" Mike asks.

"He says we're getting new roommates." I state.

"Oh, wow, really? We are getting new roommates?" Mike asks.

"Seems like it." Jenni says.

"Wow."

*******

"We need to talk to you." Nicole says. I nod and follow her and Deena into the room.

"What's going on?"

"So we're planning a birthday surprise for Pauly and Mike and we want to get them strippers." Nicole says, causing me to raise my eyebrows.

I wasn't expecting that.

"We're wondering if you'd be okay with Pauly having strippers." Deena says.

I think about it for a minute...

"Okay, fine, you have my permission." I tell them.

"Yay!" Deena cheers.

"You're really okay with it?" Nicole asks.

"Yeah. I mean, he's not smushing the stripper." I say.

"Of course not. You're the only person he would ever smush." Nicole says.

"I hope so." I say before laughing.

"Well we're going to finish planning for the surprise party, do you wanna come?" She asks.

"Sure." I say, grabbing my purse. I walk over and give Pauly a kiss before the three of us walk towards the door.

"Where you going?" Pauly asks us.

"What do we say?" Deena whispers.

"Make something up." I whisper.

"We might drive to the dress shop in Point Beach." Deena says.

"Peace." Pauly says.

"Oh, you don't wanna come?" She asks.

"No. What am I gonna do at a dress shop?" Pauly says, making me laugh.