Drunk, Punch, Love

Andrea's POV

"I don't know how you can top that one. I think is legit the worst breakup ever." Jenni says. I nod in agreement.

"Who does that? Like, I'm not even that spiteful." Jenni said sadly.

"He's a terrible person." I said. She nodded and wiped her tears away.

"I don't care about this house. I can't wait to get rid of it. My home's fucking in Jersey in my little bed." Jenni declared. I gave her a sad smile.

"Yep. Next to the bathroom" I said, making her slightly laugh.

"Thank you for being here for me." Jenni said, hugging me.

"Always." I replied, hugging her back.

"So, what now?" I asked her.

"Well Tom still has keys to this house, so I gotta get new door knobs." Jen stated.

******

We went to the store to get new door knobs, then we got back to her house and changed the locks. It was a lot of trouble but we did it.

"Alright, ready to go?" I asked.

"Yep." She said, picking up one of her dogs, I got the other one. We got them into the car before getting in ourselves.

"We're going home." Jenni said to the dogs. I smiled.

******

We walked into the house with dogs in our hands.

"Yay!" Nicole and Ryder cheered. I sat the dog down and went over and gave Pauly a kiss.

After that, I quickly got ready to go to the club

We got to Karma, and we immediately began dancing and having fun

"Cheers!" Nicole said before her, Ryder and I took a shot. Then I went off to do my own thing.

Vinny was trying to get with this girl, but her male family members kept interrupting. Pauly and I laughed.

After a few hours, we left Karma and went back home. Jenni was bringing Roger, Vinny was bringing that girl, Gina back, and Mike and Alex were bringing some girls back.

I got a slice of pizza and sat down at the table with the boys.

We could hear Ron and Sam upstairs fighting.

"Are they fighting?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, buddy!" Pauly exclaimed, making everyone laugh. Then Sam came down to get a slice of pizza.

"Where's Ron?" Pauly asked.

"Who gives a fuck?" Sam replied.

"Oh, my god, I'm not getting into that one." Vinny said, laughing.