Kissing Cousins

Andrea's POV
I woke up to cold water being poured on me. I opened my eyes to see Pauly and Alex standing there. They were both laughing their asses off.

"You're both dead." Before I even stood up, they both ran for their lives. I ran after them, they went into the bathroom and closed the door behind them.

"You're gonna have to come out eventually!" I shouted.

"Nah, we're good here." Alex said, chuckling.

"I'm gonna get you guys back for that." I told them.

"Even me?" Pauly asked me.

"Especially you!" I replied.

"Aw." Alex said mockingly.

"Well, now you guys have to change my bed sheets." I said

"You can do that." Alex replied jokingly.

"Yeah, right! Now get out of there,  I need to take a shower and you two need to clean up the mess you made." I said. The door opened and the two boys walked out.

"You two better watch your backs." I warned, making them laugh. I went into my room and got my towel and clothes.

"Can I get in with you?" Pauly asked jokingly.

"Hell no!" I laughed as I went into the bathroom.

About twenty minutes later, I finished showering, I got dressed, and I walked out of the bathroom. I went into my room and I saw that the boys actually did change my sheets.

"I'm hanging out with Nick tonight!" Nicole said excitedly.

"Really? After you hooked up with that guy, Jionni?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I don't give a shit about him. He wasn't that good in bed and he was the worst snuggler ever." Nicole says. I bursted out laughing.

"Imagine if you and him were to get married and have kids." I said, smirking.

"Ew! That will never happen, trust me." Nicole said as we both laughed.

"Babe, we gotta go to work!" Pauly said, walking in.

"What? I didn't get to blow dry my hair." I replied.

"You have to go like that." He said, pointing to my wet hair. I jokingly pouted.

"Don't worry, it's a good look on you." Pauly said, making me smile.

"Aw, thank you! Still gonna get you back for earlier." I said with a big smile He laughed heartily.

I put on my shore store t-shirt, and Pauly, Mike, Deena and I headed out.

When we got to the shop, the boys pulled the chains and opened up the store. We all walked inside.

As we were working, Deena was standing behind the counter and she looked like she was dozing off.

"Deena, you're doing nothing. Thank you. Go on the floor and bring me a sale." Danny told her.

About an hour later, Danny let us go on a break and we went out to the boardwalk to get ice cream.

"Yo, you wanna just stay out for like an hour and then blame it on me?" Deena asked us.

"Sounds like a plan!" I chuckled.

"I like where your heads at, girl!" Pauly exclaimed.

After getting ice cream, we stopped at this booth and Pauly decided to try and win this mini motorcycle.

After him and Mike played for a while, they couldn't make it, so they decided to just buy the mini bike.

"Busted! Big time!" Pauly said as we walked back into the shop. We knew we were in trouble by Danny.