Going To Italia

Andrea's POV
"I need my photo taken for my passport, I'm going to Italy." I told the man behind the counter.

"Okay, step over here." He told me. I stand in front of the camera and the man takes my pictures, I did a few poses.

"Thank you." I said before leaving. I headed back home to finish packing my things.

We were now in the year 2011, and as I said, we were going to Italy for the summer.

This was way more nerve-racking than usual because I was gonna be in a completely different country. I only know limited phrases in Italian — due to a lot of my family being from Italy. Though I can also understand it pretty well.

But I was really excited to experience this with my roommates — especially Pauly.

Speaking of Pauly, him and I are now going one year strong. He's amazing, the best boyfriend I've ever had, and I couldn't be happier with him.

I heard my cell phone begin to ring, I picked it up and looked to see who it was. I smiled

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby! What's up?" Pauly greeted excitedly.

"Just packing. Are you ready for Italy?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah!" He exclaimed, making me laugh.

"Me and the other boys are gonna meet up at Vinny's family's house, and then we're heading to airport." He told me.

"I'm doing the same with the girls, we're meeting at Deena's place." I replied.

"You know the boys are gonna make it there first." Pauly teased.

"We'll see about that." I said as we both laughed.

"Well, I gotta go. I love you." I told him.

"Alright, love you too." He said before I hang up.

After that, my brother helped me get my bags into my car.

"Thank you." I told Mark.

"No problem." He said with a smile small. I went back into the house to get my purse and say goodbye to Haven.

"Bye!" I cooed, petting him. He gave a small bark. Mark laughed.

"You sure you don't mind watching him?" I asked.

"Of course not. Kelly and I love dogs." He told me. I smiled in response.

"Well, have fun. And don't kill my dog." I say, walking out of the house.

"No promises." Mark said jokingly. I rolled my eyes before giving him a hug.

"Stay safe." He said as we pull away.

"I will." I replied.

I got into my car and made my way to Deena's house.

******

"Yay!" Deena cheered. I got some of my bags out and I walked up to her door step.

Deena gives me a hug. I see Sam and Jenni walk up behind her, I hugged them both too.

"You look hot!" Deena exclaimed. I laughed.

"Thanks." I replied. And then we got my bags into the house.

A few minutes later, we see Nicole at the door, we walked over.

"Really?" Jenni said, noticing that Nicole has a lot of bags. We helped her get them into the house.

After settling in, we sat down to eat dinner.

"I should've ordered male strippers." Deena's mom said, making us laugh.