Three Men and a Snooki

Andrea's POV
I got myself some coffee before heading out to work with Pauly, Ronnie, and Deena.

We got to the pizzeria and immediately began working.

As always, Pauly started yelling and bothering everyone.

"Please. I have a headache." I groaned. He just laughed in response.

"Andrea, you need to start cooking the pizzas!" Marco shouted from in the kitchen. I sighed.

"Alright, I'm coming!"

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" Pauly shouted in my ear.

"Stop it!" I said, hitting him.

"I'm just trying to motivate you." Pauly said with a huge grin. I shook my head with a smile.

Our shift went on, we had a lot of work to do. Marco even made Deena clean the bathroom. She hated every second of it.

******

The four of us got home. I looked to see Nicole dialing a number on the phone.

"Hey. You alright?" I said, hugging her. She shook her head in response. I pulled away from her and went to sit next to Deena.

"Dad! Jionni left. All I wanted to do was see him and it's not happening. Like, why?!" Nicole complained on the phone.

"Who's she on the phone with?" Jenni asked, walking into the room.

"Her dad." Sam mouthed to her.

"I needed you, asshole. I needed you." Nicole scolded Jenni. I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"I was so exhausted, I couldn't process." Jenni replied in defense.

"I don't care. I needed you." Nicole argued.

"But she was walking around the streets barefoot, looking for Jionni for you." I told her. Jenni nodded.

"Well, I needed her to be there for me." Nicole shot back. I sighed, shaking my head.

"I'm sorry." Jenni apologized.

I'm pretty sure she only said that to stop the arguing between them.

"I don't know what's going on, why Jionni left me." Nicole cried as Jenni hugged her.

******

"Nicole! Come here, I have Jionni on the phone!" Jenni shouted. Nicole walked in from the terrace and Jenni handed her the phone. After some convincing, Jenni had finally managed to get Jionni to talk Nicole.

"Hello? Can I see you, please?" Nicole spoke, "I wanna see you, I need to see you. Why'd you leave me?" Nicole said, choking on a sob.

"What do you mean you can't do it?" She asked. She was then started begging him to come see her.

"Whatever." I heard Nicole say to him.

"No, not whatever." Jenni interjected.

"He took a train to Rome, so he's already gone." Nicole replied. Jenni took the phone out of her hand.

"Jionni, you have a fucking girlfriend here that is so devastated over this. I just want you to turn around. If you love this girl, just fucking turn around and give her a fucking hug." Jenni pleaded.

"It doesn't matter. Fuck him, it's done." Nicole chimed in.

"No, you're not doing this right now. You're not being Sam right now, because in ten minutes, you'll fucking change your mind." Jenni argued. I laughed at the look Sam gave her.