Boardwalk Blowups

Alex's POV

"I might be getting evicted." Vinny says. I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I was chilling with this girl last night and I think she was Danny's date." He replied.

"Danny as in our boss?" I asked. He nodded, I laughed.

"You stole our boss's girl?!" I asked as we both laughed.

"Yeah, so, I just wanted to let you know that it was nice to know you." Vinny says before walking out of the room.

Let's hope he doesn't get evicted.

A little while later, us boys went out to do gym, tanning, and laundry.

******

Andrea's POV

We were getting ready to go to Headliners, and Mike introduced us to his sister, Melissa. She looked just like him.

As soon as we got to Headliners, we started having fun

As soon as we got to Headliners, we started having fun. And once again, Ron and Sam were here for a little while and then, they just suddenly
left.

What's up with them?

Anyway, we just continued dancing and having a great time.

(A/N: As you can see, I get lazy when it comes to writing the club scenes)

******

Later, we got into a cab and we were going home but Mike and Alex wanted to go to another club.

"If you wanna meet girls, you can go." Nicole told her friend, Mike. She was just testing him, but he immediately hopped out of the car.

"Aw, I'm sorry, Snooks." I said with a laugh as I hugged her.

"I hate guys. I'm going lesbian." Nicole says.

"I feel you on that." I replied, thinking about Daniel.

"What do you mean? Don't you have a guy?" She asked me.

"Not really, he hasn't been answering my phone calls but I guess it doesn't really matter because we aren't together." I said. She didn't say anything she just hugged me.

"Unbelievable, huh? So hard to find a good man these days. That's why I only date women." Pauly says, making us laugh.

"You're something else, Paul. Never change." I said.