Should We Just Break Up?

Andrea's POV

"She's really pretty. You should bring her home." I told Alex. He was hitting it off with this girl all night.

"You think so?" He asked. I nodded. He then ordered two drinks and walked back over to the girl.

After everyone was done at the club, we started walking home. Alex was bringing home that girl — named Jessica. Mike and Vinny were bringing home girls as well.

I ate a quick snack before walking into my room. I walked into the room to see Nicole sleeping in Jenni's dog's beds.

"Nicole." I said, tapping her. She groaned but didn't wake up. I tapped her again.

"What?" She slurred.

"I think the dogs want their bed back." I laughed

"Fuck them." Nicole said drunkenly causing me to laugh again. She closed her eyes, trying to go back to sleep.

"Don't you wanna go to your bed?" I asked. My question was greeted by snores. I shook my head, smiling.

I'm not sure what to do because I know I can't lift her up.

I went over to her bed and grabbed her blanket.

"Sweet dreams." I say, throwing the blanket over her.

Then I went to my own bed and went to sleep.

******

In the morning time, I went into the kitchen and made myself something to eat as Jenni came out and into the kitchen.

"I found Nicole asleep in my dogs' bed." Jenni told me.

"I know! I saw her in there last night." I responded.

"Why didn't you get her out?" Jenni asked, laughing.

"You know I can't pick her up." I said before we both started laughing.

******

Later in the day, Jenni, Deena, Nicole and I were in the car — on our way to the store to run errands.

"I hate when girls say they never masturbated." Deena started the conversation.

"They're lying." Nicole exclaimed.

"I'm like, 'Come on, really?'" Deena said.

"I remember when I asked Sam. She said she never." Nicole told us.

"Really?" Jenni asked.

"There's nothing wrong with that." I slightly laughed.

"You never masturbated before?" Deena asked, looking shocked.

"Of course I have. I'm just saying." I replied with a laugh.

"I think masturbating is healthy." Deena stated.

"It is. What's wrong with that?" Jen asked.

"I wouldn't know, I haven't done it in a while." I chuckled.

"Of course. 'Cause you don't need to." Nicole said, playfully rolling her eyes. I giggled.

We arrived at the pharmacy, and went inside.

"This is so much fun. I love this store." Nicole said before separating from us.

As Jenni and I were walking around, we saw Nicole on this little tricycle.

"Really?" Jenni laughed, shaking her head.

"Babes, get off of that." I laughed. We started looking around some more and Nicole was just riding on that tricycle.