All In The Family

Andrea's POV
I woke up in Pauly's bed next to him.

"Pauly, wake up." I said while shaking him. His eyes opened and he sat up.

We walked to the kitchen where Mike was cooking. The phone rang and Angelina came out and answered.

"Good morning, you two." Mike said while winking.

"Shut up." I said, making him laugh.

Then, the rest of the roommates came out and Mike was calling Angelina out for being hypocrite. She hooked up with Vinny even though she claims she hates him.

I went to take a shower and I got ready for work.

*****

Pauly, Vinny and I walked into the gelato shop for work. Vinny was flirting with girl customers and getting their numbers. It was really funny.

Later I heard the door open, I looked up and it's Vinny's family.

"Oh, my god, is that my Uncle Nino? Holy shit!" Vinny says excitedly. He immediately gave them a hug.

"Hi, honey." Vin's mom, Paula says to me

"Hi, nice to see you again." I replied.

*****

After work, we got back to the house and Vinny's mom started cooking. I was sitting on the couch with Mike and Pauly. I saw Jose walk in and Angelina introduced him to Vinny's mom.

"You got a good son." I heard Jose say. That's really awkward.

We were all standing outside and we were listening to Uncle Nino talk. Judging by the everyone laughing, I'm guessing he's saying something funny, if only I could understand him.

After Paula was done cooking, we all sat at the table.

"Let's make a toast to my new family. To Knock-Out Ronnie, Pauly Spike, Sir Alex, Mike Sanitation." Uncle Nino says. We bursted out laughing.

He continued, "Sammi, Angelina, my Snooki, my Andi, and my J-Lo." We all held our glasses up.

We began eating and the meal was in courses. We kept taking breaks in between.

Later, we all went in the hot tub with Uncle Nino. We were throwing the ball around.

All of a sudden, Angelina smacked the ball towards Nicole and it knocked her drink out of her hand.

"You fucking threw the ball at me." Nicole says.

"Who gives a fuck?! It's a fucking volleyball game!" Angelina replied. I shook my head, what a bitch. Then, Nicole threw the ball back at her and they kept throwing it back and forth.

*****

After Vinny's family left, we started getting ready for the club.