Where Is My Boyfriend?

Andrea's POV
It was taking us a long time to get to Nicole and Deena because of traffic.

When we got to the car we didn't see the girls in there.

The police officer told us that they already took Nicole and Deena to the police station.

"Do we have to go pick them up?" Alex asked.

"Yeah." Pauly replied.

"They could kick us out of Italy for this." I said worriedly.

After that, we went to the police station to pick the girls up. We had to wait about two hours.

"Thanks for saving us." Nicole chuckled.

"Did your life flash before your eyes?" Pauly asked jokingly.

"Yes." Deena answered as we got into the car to go home.

******

"What's wrong?" I asked as I noticed Jenni crying.

"Roger can't come because of work." Jenni said, wiping her tears. I wrapped my arms around her, bringing her into a hug.

"I should've known better not to get my hopes up." She sniffed.

"Oh, Jenni." Sam said sadly.

"I just had so much planned." Jenni said. I hugged her tighter. Nicole ran over and gave her a hug as well.

"Maybe we should go out and like, have a good time. Get your mind off of it." Deena suggested.

"I could use a drink." Jenni replied.

All of us girls — except Nicole — got ready to go out for the night.

Alex's POV

"Hey." I said, giving Lacey a hug. We were meeting up at this place for dinner.

"Hi. How are you?" Lacey asked with a smile on her face.

"I'm good." I said as we sat down.

We ordered our foods and drinks before starting the conversation...

"So, why didn't you tell me you had a daughter?" I asked. I could tell she was expecting me to ask that.

"To be honest, I didn't know we were gonna start seeing each other like this, I thought it'd just be a hook up and done." Lacey told me, "I promise I was going to tell you, I just didn't know when. I'm sorry, Alex."

"It's fine." I said, laughing it off.

"I promise I'll be honest with you from here on out." Lacey told me.

"Truce?" I asked, holding my hand out.

"Truce." She said, shaking it.

We talked and laughed as we ate our food.

"I have a question." I said.

"Yes?"

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your daughter's father?" I asked curiously.

"He was a complete asshole when I told him I was pregnant. He accused me of purposely not taking the pill and trying to trap him." She began, "Then, he told me that he wanted nothing to do with me or the thing inside of me." Lacey explained My eyes widened at that last part.

"That's fucked up." I said. She nodded in agreement.

"I'm over it now. I'm just raising the daughter the best I can." Lacey said, causing me to smile at her.

Andrea's POV

"I have a surprise prank for Mike." Nicole said as we walked up the stairs.