Sleeping With The Enemy

Andrea's POV
Jenni pushed Sam's face. Sam tried to swing on her but Jenni pulled her down to the ground.

Jenni was against the wall and Sam tried to lunge at her. We all tried to pull them apart.

We finally broke it up.

"Ronnie, take her." Vinny says holding Sam back.

"Vinny, shut the fuck up. You started it, bro. And you know it." Ron says as he shoves Vinny. Pauly gets in between them.

"No, Ron, you started it! If you had just stayed faithful to your girl, none of this would've happened!" I said angrily.

"I was fucking single!" Ron yelled.

"And even when you guys were back together, you were still doing things behind her back! Stop acting like you're the victim!" I yelled back.

"Just shut the fuck up, Andrea!" Ron says, trying come near me. Alex and Pauly held him back.

"Don't talk to my sister like that." Alex says to Ron.

"She needs to keep her mouth shut!" Ron replied.

"No I won't." I said calming down. Then, Nicole and Sam began arguing about how Angelina agreed to the note as well.

"Fuck you Nicole! Fuck you and your fucking sidekicks." Sam says, pointing to Jenni and I. I don't know why she's putting me in this when she knows I had nothing to do with the note.

"They're fucking whores." Sam says.

"Sam, I was watching out for her!" Nicole shouted.

"Watching out for her? Bullshit. Your shit was done with Emilio, and that was it." Ron shouts.

"I don't give a fuck about Emilio! You want to fucking call him and tell him that I fucked him over, go ahead!"Nicole shouts as she runs into the kitchen and shoves Ron.

"I was watching out for Sam because Sam's my fucking best friend in the house!" Nicole yells.

"And I thought you were mine." Sam says.

"That's why Emilio--"

"I don't give a fuck about Emilio!" Nicole yelled before walking out of the house. She slammed the door behind her.

"You're garbage, Ron." I said while shaking my head.

"Oh, you're still talking shit?!" Ron says.

"Yes. You're talking shit about her relationship with Emilio when yours isn't any better. You fucking cheated on your girlfriend, and her being the dumbass that she is, stayed with you!" I argued. Sam just chuckled. "And Sam you're laughing now, but I guarantee you that you and Ron won't last. No matter how many times you guys break up and get back together."

I turned around and went outside to get some air. Jenni and Nicole were sitting out there. I sat next to Nicole. She was ranting about Sam.

I sighed in disbelief. I can't believe how Sam's acting.

I admit; the girls shouldn't have written the note and maybe I shouldn't have lied about not knowing who wrote it, but there's absolutely no reason for her to be more pissed at us than at Ron.