Merp Walk

Andrea's POV
We made it out of the club safely, we stood outside to wait for the cab.

"What the fuck just happened right now?" Alex asked.

I don't respond; my head is steaming with anger.

I can't believe that fucking asshole did that to her.

After that, the cab arrived and we all piles into it. Jenni and Deena got into a separate cab.

*******

"Take it easy," Alex said as he helped Jenni walk up the stairs to the house. Unfortunately, she's having trouble walking because of her ankle.

"Bamboo sucks, I think." Deena commented.

"Thanks, Dee." Ron laughed.

"We can only last an hour in there." Pauly joked.

"Where's Roger?" Ron asked.

"Gone." Jenni replied

"Can I call him?" Ron asked. I looked at him in confusion.

"Yeah, you can call him all you want. He doesn't want to speak to me." Jenni told him. Ron stood up and headed over to the phone.

"I didn't see Roger. What happened with him?" Pauly asked.

"He was with me." Ryan replied

We hear Ron on the phone with Roger asking if he's okay.

"Like, he's getting angry and shit now." Ron said after the phone call ends.

After a while, we all went to bed.

*******

The next day, I woke up around one in the afternoon. I decided to go to the boardwalk with Pauly.

"Where's everyone else?" I ask as we walk down the boardwalk.

"Ron and Sammi went to the gym, and I think Jenni went to the doctor with Snooki. Everyone else is still sleeping." Pauly replied. My eyes went wide.

"Oh, man. I knew her ankle was hurting but I didn't think it would turn out to be that bad." I replied.

"I think she should've stayed out of the fight." Pauly says.

"True. But he shouldn't have pushed her, he could've gone about it differently." I stated. Pauly nods in agreement.

We continued walking before we stopped at one of the games.

"Wanna play this?" Pauly asked with a smirk on his face.

"Are you sure? I'm pretty good at this game." I smirked back.

"We'll see about that." Pauly teased. I smiled in response.

*******

Later, Pauly went to Jimbo's with the boys while I stayed home with Deena and Sam.

The door front door opens and I see Nicole and Jenni walking in; Jenni is on crutches.

"Where the hell were you guys all day?" Sam asked.

"Doctor." Jenni replied.

"How long do you have to be on the crutches?" I asked.

"The doctor said four to six weeks." Jenni said. I gave her a sad smile.

"Are you gonna bring the crutch to Karma?" Sam asked her.

"She has to." Nicole said.

"I feel terrible. That sucks." Sam replied as Deena came into the living room.