Gym, Tan, Find Out Who Sammi Is Texting

Andrea's POV

"Have fun!" I said before giving Pauly a kiss and a hug. Today, Pauly and Vinny are going to Staten Island to visit Vinny's family.

"You'll be alright here?" Pauly asked. He was a little nervous about leaving me because of what happened with the lovely Daniel.

"Of course, I'll be fine. The other roommates are here if something happens." I assured him.

"Okay, see you later." He says before kissing me one more time. I smiled.

"Where's my kiss?" Vinny asked jokingly.

"Whatever, Vincenzo." I said, hitting him on the arm. The boys laughed in response.

"Yeah, buddy!" Pauly shouted as him and Vinny walked out the door. I laughed.

******

An hour later, everyone was awake and the other girls and I are getting ready to go get our nails done.

"What are you guys doing?" Ronnie asked us.

"Nails G.T.L." Jenni replied.

"I gotta get out of this house." Ron stated.

"Me too." Alex said, grabbing an apple out of the fridge. Him and Ron decided to come with us.

"You could get an eyebrow." Sam told the two boys.

"I'm gonna get a pedicure." Ron state:.

"I'm just gonna sit and watch." Alex said, making us laugh. We walked out the door and got into the Escalade.

******

"Something smells like poop." Jenni said as we walked into the house. We saw poop on the carpet, I gasped.

"Is that pee? Is it on my bed?" Sam asked, noticing a wet spot on her bed.

"Ew!" I exclaimed. I saw a piece of poop next to my bed.

We looked around the house and there was pee and shit everywhere. Jenni was cleaning it up.

"What did you feed the dogs?" I asked Jenni.

"Just regular dog food." She replied.

"It's probably Mike." Sam said as we went into our room.

"It smells like Mike." Deena said, smelling one of the dogs. I smelled the dog and she smelled just like Mike's cologne.

"It's definitely him." I stated. We went back into the living room, I sprayed around the house to get rid of the smell. Then Mike came downstairs, he was pretending to be confused.

"Did you let the dogs ruin the house?" Sam asked him.

"No, no. I was sleeping the whole time." Mike replied. I feel like he's lying.

"You didn't let them out?" Sam asked.

"No, what happened? I was sleeping most of the time." He said.

"The dogs were roaming the house, poop, peeing everywhere." Sam told him.

"Oh, shit. For real?" Mike asked, feigning shock. I rolled my eyes.

******

"Boys!" Nicole exclaimed. Pauly and Vinny just got home.

"Hello, girls and Alex and Ronnie." Pauly greeted.

"How was it?" Nicole asked.

"Good." Vinny replied.

"Why are you all so quiet?" Pauly asked.

"Just bored." I replied. He came over and gave me a kiss.

"Are we going out tonight?" Deena asked.