Cabs Are Here!

Andrea's POV
It was the morning time, and I was chilling outside with Pauly and Deena.

"Yo, what the hell did I miss?" Pauly asked as Ron came outside.

"Mike stabbed me in the back." Ron told us.

"How?" I asked.

"He pretty much, just, like, put my shit on blast to Sam." Ron explained.

"Wait, this happened today?" Deena asked.

"Yeah. I realized, like, what I did was wrong in Miami, but since I've been here like, I've been all about her. I've been trying to make shit right. And now I gotta deal with this." Ron stated.

"Oh, shit. Now what?" Pauly asked.

"I'm gonna put him in his place, 'cause he needs to, 'cause no one else in the house does." Ron said. I sighed.

"You guys wanna go to the boardwalk?" Ron asked.

"Yeah." Pauly said, standing up.

"Yeah, you two go out, we'll go out with her." Deena says. I nodded

******

Sam, Deena, and I were walking down the boardwalk, figuring out what to do.

"Being in this house with him, I just can't. Like, I gotta figure out the room situation." Sam said.

"Yeah, but you're not leaving." Deena told her.

We walked into Beachcombers and ordered some drinks.

"Cheers to having fun today." Sam said before we took the shot. We looked outside and saw Ron and Pauly walking past.

"I think he was with a girl." Sam stated.

"I don't think he was, Sam." I replied.

"Yeah." Sam said, not believing that. Then she turned her attention to some guy.

"You, come here. I need to talk to you." Sam called out to the guy. The guy walked over to us.

"What's up?" He said. Sam talked to him for a few minutes before he left. Another guy came over.

"These are my friends, Andrea and Deena." Sam introduced.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I said with a smile, shaking his hand.

"Hi!" Deena said excitedly. Then Sam took some shots with the guy and gave him her number. I'm glad she was having fun.

"Fuck you, Ron. I just found my new boyfriend." Sam said, making me laugh. I high-fived her.

"Hell yeah!" Deena cheered. After we were done at the bar, we went off to play some games.

******

"We did everything!" Deena said excitedly as we walked into the house.

"Really?" Pauly asked.

"Yep." I said, sitting next to him.

"What a fun day with Andi and Deena." Sam said, sitting on the other couch.

"I know, it was a good time." Deena says.

"Where's Mike? Is he home yet?" Ron asked, walking in the kitchen.

"He should be home soon, I think." I replied.

"Great. 'Cause I got a lot to talk about with that motherfucker." Ron said as started make his Ron-Ron juice.

"Oh, man." I muttered.

"Like, what?" Sam said.

"I don't know. I'm sorry I offended your friend. Don't get mad at me. I won't do it in front of you, so you don't get angry at me." Ron said passive aggressively. Sam looked confused.