Creepin'

Andrea's POV
Pauly was still yelling at Angelina.

"Is there a problem?" I heard a voice ask. I recognized it as Jenni's.

"This bitch needs to leave this fucking house. Is what she needs to do." Pauly says angrily.

"She smacked Pauly three times in the face." Mike says. Jenni looked shocked. She came over to us.

"Jenni, I have nothing to do with this tonight." Angelina said drunkenly.

"What would give you the right to smack Pauly?" Jenni asked.

"I didn't smack him." Angelina lied. My jaw dropped.

"What?!" I said.

"You smacked him three times!" Mike snapped.

"I have nothing to do with it! I walked out of the fucking place." Angelina said.

"Three times, three times you smacked him in the face." Mike stated.

"Okay, well that wasn't me. I didn't do anything about it." Angelina spoke. I can tell she's really drunk. She continued denying that she slapped him.

"What the fuck! Are you delusional?!" Pauly asked.

"Are you delusional?" Angelina slurred. I shook my head.

We all just went into the house and left her there.

*****

The next day, I was just chilling on the couch when Mike told all of us to come outside.

"The only way, at the end of the way, for this to work is for her to bond with the girls." Mike said. I raised my eyebrows.

"Are you serious?" Jenni asked.

"Why?" Nicole asked.

"Because how are me and him gonna do our thing?" Mike asked.

"She doesn't fit in with us." Pauly said.

"She has to be with you or Sam, or Andi, or Snooks. 'Cause there's no way she's gonna go to the gym with me, Alex, and Pauly." Mike said.

"She's gonna need to get her nails done and shit." Pauly said with Mike agreeing.

"So, just because you guys don't wanna deal with her, you're gonna push her onto us?" I said with attitude.

"We're just saying. The whole bullshit before all this, we should just push that aside." Mike said.

"All I want from that girl is to man up and say the truth about talking shit." Jenni stated.

"I'm telling you that you're gonna be living with her in the same house for two months. This is a new slate. We should take her upon how she acts now and not past shit." Mike said.

"Whatever." I said, standing up.

Then, we all went into the house so that we could get ready to go to the club.

*****