Fade To Black

Alex's POV

Mike, Pauly, Ron, and I decided to go tanning, go to the gym, and then go to the barber shop to get our hair cut.

Ron and Mike were playfully bantering as usual.

"Honestly, my style's working." Ronnie started.

"Oh, obviously my style's working too, if I got with every girl in the house so far." Mike bragged. "Well, except Andrea." He added.

"And you never will get with her." I said with a teasing smile.

"What are you like, the overprotective brother or something?" Mike asked mockingly.

"Hey, maybe," I chuckled, "But I just know you're not her type." I replied. Andi is way too obsessed with Daniel anyway...

"We'll see." Mike replied.

"You haven't brought home one ten. You bring home one ten I'll shut my mouth." Ron said to Mike, making everyone laugh.

The rest of the time Mike and Ron were just making fun of each other, which was kind of tiring.

Andrea's POV

We all got ready and went to Karma. I was really excited.

Nicole immediately starting dancing crazy

Nicole immediately starting dancing crazy. She was doing backflips on the dance floor and her crotch was out. We were all laughing and watching her dance. I was having fun dancing with everyone. Then, the boys started fist pumping and jumping around.

All of a sudden, Jenni jumped on Pauly and started grinding on him, which was funny because she had just made up with Tom earlier today.

Nevertheless, it was a really fun night.

******

At this point, I was tired and over the club, so I wanted to go home. I looked over and saw Alex making out with some girl. I didn't want to ruin his night, so I decided to go back to the house by myself.

When I got out of the club, I saw Mike and Pauly walking with two girls. I just walked far behind them, they didn't notice me.

Then, I saw them go to a car and talk to some other girls. The girls got out of the car and began walking with the guys.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion but I kept walking.

******

A few minutes later, I got back to the house and I saw Mike and Pauly with the two girls that were in the car. They were all eating pizza.

Mike looked at me in confusion. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Um, I stay here." I said with slight attitude.

"Are you gonna cockblock?" He asked me.

"No. Why would I do that?" I asked. He just shrugged in response.